10/19/14 01:10 AM
Re: Caravanserai now Alegria

So what are your options. Go to court in a foreign country,spend a ton of money, loose because it a cut and dry sale on a foreclosure and have nothing to show for it while its in the courts for years. Sign the paper and salvage what you can.

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline