09/13/17 07:09 PM
Re: American Airlines

My plan is to wait a few days. I think they're being inundated with demands (not requests) for refunds, and they're overwhelmed. I bought non-refundable tickets, so to expect a cash refund, regardless of the circumstances, is unrealistic. I'm guessing they won't be flying by the time of my scheduled flight (November 25), in which case they'll be forced to refund. However, if I can get the funds bank with an expiration of December, 2018, then I'll be satisfied.

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline