Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
JulieandBob
Traveler

Re: Marrero's Guest House & Garden of Eden Key West [Re: markis]
      #1613167 - 11/05/14 02:17 PM (199.254.212.44)

While, according to most TA reviews and forums, many people love the Pilot House and continue to go back. We are certainly not exhibitionists, but their "stand-up/cover-up" policy for pool and hot tub is just silly. Who really wants to grab a towel to walk ten feet from their lounge chair to the pool? Really!?

Question though, are their rules for that more relaxed during Fantasy Fest?

~Bob and Julie~

--------------------
Love having YEARLY adult getaways. Love outdoor sports; snorkling, swimming. We don't ever go first class, but we do like affordable and clean. Enjoy places with private hot tubs or clothing optional pools

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
markis
Traveler

Loc: ohio
Re: Marrero's Guest House & Garden of Eden Key West [Re: JulieandBob]
      #1613267 - 11/06/14 04:57 AM (24.31.191.41)

I have not been there for Fantasy Fest so I can't answer that. Walking from lounge chair to the pool is fine. They ask you to cover up to go to room, or walk around because adjoining properties are close by.
I have never seen the rule broken, or enforced so I don't have strong opinions about it.

debjoe
Traveler

Re: Marrero's Guest House & Garden of Eden Key West [Re: ornery39m]
      #1613344 - 11/06/14 11:40 AM (68.162.80.224)

We have stayed at the Pilot House three times and the rules are only nude at the pool and hot tub. If you leave the pool area you must cover up. They are very strict about these rules.

JulieandBob
Traveler

Re: Marrero's Guest House & Garden of Eden Key West [Re: debjoe]
      #1613362 - 11/06/14 01:05 PM (199.254.212.44)

I think we'll stick to Marrero's. From the pics we've seen, it looks like there is large privacy fence with lots of trees and bushes. We've also heard there is a good amount of pool activity late into the evening there so the "freedom factor" seems a lot higher.

~Bob and Julie~

--------------------
Love having YEARLY adult getaways. Love outdoor sports; snorkling, swimming. We don't ever go first class, but we do like affordable and clean. Enjoy places with private hot tubs or clothing optional pools

ttomcornell
Traveler

Loc: Florida
Re: Marrero's Guest House & Garden of Eden Key West [Re: JulieandBob]
      #1616280 - 11/22/14 01:22 AM (98.211.251.7)

I have found the Garden of Eden to be more laid back on Sunday nights. It seems that Fridays and Saturdays draw a lot of weekend warriors that are more "lookee loo". The crowd cycles about every 30 to 60 minutes just like the music so stick around and watch the people come and go.

Beside that you have to break the ice. There will always be people who come up to "see the nudes" and then turn around and leave after 5 or 10 minutes, but if you're dancing and enjoying yourself it encourages others to join the fun. I've seen it happen and made it happen both.

Just go up, order drinks, free yourself of your clothes and enjoy!

Gordon1957
Traveler

Loc: Ma
Re: Marrero's Guest House & Garden of Eden Key West [Re: ttomcornell]
      #1618933 - 12/09/14 09:17 PM (72.74.198.92)

We stayed at Marreros last Feb. I can't add a lot to what's been said, but I have to say we enjoyed it. We had a smaller room, and will opt for a bigger one. The pool was great. There were almost always several nude couples enjoying the pool. Once inside the gate, it's all good. Met many terrific people at the pool. Will definitely do that again. The location... Amazing!!!!!

--------------------
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 13475

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline