Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
ParGal1
Traveler

Loc: Arkansas
Big Nude Cruise in Feb. 2013
      #1428800 - 07/14/12 02:33 AM (32.176.206.101)

We are going on the Big Nude Cruise in Feb. Would like to find out who else is going from this websight. Will be going with two other couples so we are looking forward to having a great time. Hope to see you on the Big Boat!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
PhillynBill
Traveler

Loc: Leland, N.C.
Re: Big Nude Cruise in Feb. 2013 [Re: ParGal1]
      #1430789 - 07/23/12 11:50 AM (174.109.169.149)

This will be our 8th BN cruise in Feb and first time doing the cruise before

See you there

Philly n Bill

Unregistered

Re: Big Nude Cruise in Feb. 2013 [Re: PhillynBill]
      #1433307 - 08/04/12 11:14 PM (107.9.2.207)

We're considering one. We like cruises and we like ClubO.

What are these cruises like? Is it constant, party crowd thing (which is fine)? Or can you find a less festive, quiet place on deck to get some rays and a snooze? -- like on a regular cruise.

Are you tripping over the same people..........on a regular cruise, we are surprised we don't. Not sure whyit would be different, just asking.

Is it mostly 20s/30s or 40s/50s or 20/30/40/50s & others?

Are they more generous with the cruise ship pool towels or do you get your 1 a day to carry all day :( ? It would seem you want a more frequent refresh.

Does the crew treat you the same ason a reg cruise or are they "different" in some way?

Is the service the same or is it less/more?

Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Loc: Central Florida!
Re: Big Nude Cruise in Feb. 2013 [Re: Anonymous]
      #1433342 - 08/05/12 09:19 AM (173.145.106.82)

It's been a while since we've been on one, but I would say that, in general, it's like on a regular cruise--except that you'll see folks with no clothes on, a lot! I am referring to BN cruises, as opposed to the ones they do from Caliente, which are different. Haven't been on one of those Caliente ones myself, not interested, but I suspect they are a lot more 'party' oriented, in a couple of ways, and a younger crowd than BN cruises. BN cruises, you will find the age group to be very similar to Club O or your hometown club. Service is just as good as a regular cruise and often better. Most of the time they are much more generous with cruise ship towels, as they understand how important that is to nude folks. As far as 'tripping over' the same people, we did normally see a lot of the same people but in general, most everyone is very friendly, so it's all good!

PhillynBill
Traveler

Re: Big Nude Cruise in Feb. 2013 [Re: Anonymous]
      #1433483 - 08/05/12 10:11 PM (174.106.243.215)

I guess the best thing about the BN cruises is not everyone is nude and it seems to be a balance of everything ,meaning you will never feel out of place whatever you choose to do, what ever you wear or dont wear.

There is a place for everyone from being nude 24 hours or wearing a tux or gown every night. We have seen it all from outrageous costumes to being dressed every day. We love the fact that whatever you choose to do you will never feel out of place.

It definetely seems to be dominately 50 s and older.

The staff is a not issue and seems to go with the flow.
They have the chance not to be on our cruise if they feel uncomfortable with a nude cruise so they know what they are getting into.
The service is the same and they always have ample towels available.
Is it a party time oh yeah !! But the choice is yours - just like any other ship there are plenty of areas to escape and you don't have to join in the festivies if you do not want .
I guess we are a little prejudiced because we enjoy them so much and we hope you give it a try.

PhillynBill

allthewayreggae
Traveler

Loc: St. Louis MO
      #1435953 - 08/17/12 10:15 PM (75.132.204.118)

PhillynBill: Are you saying everyone is not nude on this nude cruise?

rockhill
Traveler

Loc: North Texas
Re: Big Nude Cruise in Feb. 2013 [Re: allthewayreggae]
      #1436158 - 08/19/12 04:03 PM (75.9.32.120)

It is clothing optional. There will be those that remain clothed. Vast majority will be various stages of nudity.

Unregistered

#1436321 - 08/20/12 06:28 PM (107.9.2.207)

I think we eventually will do one. The current slate of November and February dates don't work for our availability and the summer ones seem to be outside the Caribbean. I guess those weeks are low occupancy for the cruise lines.

The other cruises appear to be lifestylers. Does anyone know if you can avoid the lifestyler activity and it be essentially a nude cruise if you stick to the pool/sun decks and normal common areas? Or is it unavoidable?

PhillynBill
Traveler

Re: Big Nude Cruise in Feb. 2013 [Re: allthewayreggae]
      #1436361 - 08/20/12 10:17 PM (174.106.243.215)

Yes that is what I am saying
That is the nice thing about the BN cruises, you wear whatever you want or don't want.
Alot of people get upset because there are people that never get nude for various reasons , you wouldn't believe how many spouses or girlfriends, boyfriends just go because the other person is a nudist.

After all it is a clothing optional cruise and not a nude cruise.
PhillynBill

Unregistered

#1436512 - 08/21/12 06:19 PM (68.194.77.6)

We tend to be water nudists and I have wanted to do one of the BN cruises for a while, but a high percentage of textiles would be a turn-off.

About what % of BN cruisers are usually nude in the pools ?

Thanks in advance.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 7949

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline