Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
RobR
Traveler

Loc: New York, USA
Re: First timers advice for Club O [Re: nouth]
      #1450860 - 10/28/12 04:48 PM (24.45.162.217)

We will be traveling to SXM on Nov 4th staying at ClubO. Just wanted to chime in. I believe after a very short time you and your wife will feel very comfortable at ClubO. I feel that there is security in that environment as opposed to a deserted type beach where I might feel the need to look over my shoulder often. Also the people that frequent ClubO are very normal people who happen to prefer to be without clothes. FYI, I just looked at the cruise ship calendar and there are no ships scheduled for Monday so that may be a good day. As far as the cruise ship passengers go, I would not classify them as gawkers, more curiosity seekers. They are all American and can't believe that there are that many people together on the beach nude. They don't bother us in the least.

So I recommend going to the ClubO beach and picking a spot about half way between the Perch and Papagayo, get some chairs and set up behind the first row along the beach, It may take a while before you will feel okay with the cruise shippers walking past you a foot away. Sport the recommended attire, go jump in the water and relax. At 2:00 get on line for happy hour at the Perch . You may never look back.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  

Unregistered

Re: First timers advice for Club O [Re: RobR]
      #1450971 - 10/29/12 12:20 AM (50.73.34.197)

Agree. Have lunch at the restaurant and get some chairs. My wife made the first move with the top half of her one piece and about 5 minutes later (maybe less) we were in the buff. Club O continues to be the best moments in over 30 years of being together.

DarkDiggler
Traveler

Re: First timers advice for Club O [Re: Durathror]
      #1450977 - 10/29/12 03:03 AM (5.104.73.22)

Interesting.

You have been to Orient so you should know it's not about one's physical appearance but about the freedom and the enjoyment of that special place sans clothing. I would concur you should join your wife in the experience. I don't think there is anything you could do to make her feel more comfortable at Club O.

Remember when in Rome...

nouth
Traveler

Re: First timers advice for Club O [Re: DarkDiggler]
      #1451130 - 10/29/12 04:46 PM (71.85.112.171)

Thanks all. This has been helpful. So helpful that I am starting a new thread to ask you to speak to her directly about your club O experience and to encourage her.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 2445

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline