Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
nouth
Traveler

Club O first-timer
      #1451133 - 10/29/12 04:54 PM (71.85.112.171)

This is a follow-up to my Previous Post . We will be on SXM for our second trip beginning Saturday. My wife enjoyed the CO environment of Happy Bay last year and I am trying to convince her to give Club O a try. Neither she nor I enjoy what she calls "social nudity" but I believe she would enjoy the amenities of Club O if she knew we could set up apart from the throng and not be expected to socialize.

Would you consider writing a note to her here and address her concerns so I can have her read this thread before we leave?

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
MarcG
Traveler

Loc: New Brunswick & Quebec, Canada
Re: Club O first-timer [Re: nouth]
      #1451194 - 10/29/12 07:34 PM (207.134.187.254)

In my opinion, and in reading your posts, if you need others on a message board to convince your wife to stay at Club Orient, you are going at it the wrong way, and if I were you, would stay somewhere else.

If we understand right, you are leaving in 6 days, and as a couple, have not decided this together??

Hummmmmm

--------------------
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Unregistered

Re: Club O first-timer [Re: MarcG]
      #1451210 - 10/29/12 08:37 PM (50.73.34.197)

this could be an interesting scene at check in.

Unregistered

Re: Club O first-timer [Re: Anonymous]
      #1451212 - 10/29/12 08:48 PM (50.73.34.197)

I'm better now. Sorry for above "joke" about check in. You and your wife can stay 98-99% to yourself on the beach and 100% to yourself near your room. Many hang out near their chalet/suite on lawn chairs and read a book. You'd have to go in the restaurant, but you can keep 90+% to yourself there too.

Their will always be nice people saying hi. If she likes the beach without a suit, I bet she likes Club O. IT IS THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH. IT IS A FIRST CLASS, PEACEFUL PLACE TO RELAX. I'll bet here a Carib Beer she loves it!

Unregistered

Re: Club O first-timer [Re: Anonymous]
      #1451214 - 10/29/12 08:50 PM (50.73.34.197)

P.S. She'll make the reservation for you next year. My wife is begging to go back this year. Need some airfare points.

Durathror
Traveler

Loc: NC, USA
      #1451255 - 10/30/12 09:15 AM (66.194.221.210)

Quote:

nouth said:My wife enjoyed the CO environment of Happy Bay last year and I am trying to convince her to give Club O a try.

Why are you trying to convince her? Based on what you posted before, you aren't going to get nude. If she is happy with Happy Bay, why are you moving her away from that?

Quote:

nouth said:Neither she nor I enjoy what she calls "social nudity"

It would seem to me that a place that offers social nudity would be a bad idea for both of you. Would you go to a golf resort if you don't play golf? Maybe, but it wouldn't be ideal. So, again, why are you trying to convince her?

Quote:

nouth said:I believe she would enjoy the amenities of Club O if she knew we could set up apart from the throng and not be expected to socialize.

What amenities? I have never stayed at Club O, but I was tried to book there and I can tell you now that the draw isn't the amenities. It is a pretty bare bones place when you consider the cost. The only notable features are the the ability to be nude all the time and proximity to the beach.

Quote:

nouth said:Would you consider writing a note to her here and address her concerns so I can have her read this thread before we leave?

Stay in a place on Orient and walk to the clothing optional beach area. Don't push your wife into the deep end all at once. Build up slowly and do it with her. I am not trying to be mean, but it seems like you are more concerned with getting your wife to do this and whether or not she actually wants to or not.

nouth
Traveler

Re: Club O first-timer [Re: Durathror]
      #1451266 - 10/30/12 09:41 AM (71.85.112.171)

Well, again I have not been clear and sent this thread in an unintended direction. We are not staying at Club Orient, just wondering about spending a day or two on the beach. By "amenities" I meant food and drink service on the beach as well as restrooms. She has said she would like to consider a day or two on the beach at Club O but had the concerns I mentioned.

Durathror
Traveler

Loc: NC, USA
      #1451268 - 10/30/12 09:44 AM (66.194.221.210)

OK, now I understand.

Take a day trip to the south end of Orient Beach. Go early in the morning and setup about 2/3rds of the way towards the restaurant. You can get comfortable with being there alone and I doubt the people who will come in later will bother you much.

--------------------
There's a small fortune to be made in racing; just start with a large one.

Biturbo
Traveler

Loc: Royersford, PA (30m NW of Phil...
      #1451341 - 10/30/12 01:35 PM (108.52.8.3)

Not quite sure what is meant by "social nudity". Would you rather not have anyone speak to you? To me, the friends we have made at Club Orient are one of the main reasons we keep going. I'm not trying to be sarcastic, just curious as to your definition of the term.

--------------------
"It's a magic kind of medicine, that no doctor could prescribe." JB

rkitek
Traveler

Loc: Ohio
Re: Club O first-timer [Re: Durathror]
      #1451342 - 10/30/12 01:37 PM (67.76.156.145)

I would not recommend a day trip to Club O. You will fall in love with it, and regret not staying there in the first place.

--------------------
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 9 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 3281

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline