Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Unregistered

Re: N-Resort Trip Report [Re: BruceS]
      #1488057 - 03/06/13 07:43 PM (216.193.174.18)

My wife and I are going to the N resort in April. What to people wear for dinner and the entertainment at nite

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  

Unregistered

Re: N-Resort Trip Report [Re: Anonymous]
      #1488078 - 03/06/13 08:24 PM (173.164.246.58)

I had these same questions before we visited in February. What we found was that there was a pretty wide range of attire for dinner, but the vast majority of couples were wearing shorts and shirt on the men and a dress, shorts or coverups on the ladies. There were very few that were nude at dinner, or even topless. Most wore clothing that could pass at any tropical resort. My wife wore sheer coverups with some structure and fit right in, I wore shorts and a light resort style shirt.

There is a list of the theme nights on the N website, but we found very few that dressed in accordance with the themes. For breakfast and lunch, towels, wraps, bathrobes or nude was the norm.

banude
Traveler

^^ that was me, not sure why I was logged out. [Re: Anonymous]
      #1488080 - 03/06/13 08:30 PM (173.164.246.58)

but now I'm logged in. :)

Unregistered

#1488361 - 03/07/13 04:18 PM (216.193.174.18)

Thanks for the information concerning the dress code. I prefer to be nude all the time but I guess I will have to go with the flow. We went to Sorobon years ago and nude was the norm.

BruceS
Traveler

#1488374 - 03/07/13 04:58 PM (184.58.204.107)

I would not worry about having to dress for meals if you don't want to. Most of time I ate nude, and there were several of us who were doing that. While we were in the minority, nobody cared if we were dressed or not.

Unregistered

#1488414 - 03/07/13 07:11 PM (76.10.175.134)

Quote:

Anonymous said:

Thanks for the information concerning the dress code. I prefer to be nude all the time but I guess I will have to go with the flow. We went to Sorobon years ago and nude was the norm.

If being nude is your preference, since it is a " nude resort", it is important to the integrity of the resort and it's future to uphold that standard. We are of your mind, and do wonder how younger people, perhaps less confident, are encouraged to feel comfortable in their skin when others are textiled. The flow may be negative. Hope you have a lovely time.

banude
Traveler

not a dress code at all [Re: Anonymous]
      #1488734 - 03/08/13 06:50 PM (173.164.246.58)

Wear whatever you'd like, or nothing at all. I was just passing on what we witnessed during our visit. Nobody will care if you're completely nude at any meal. There was certainly no "dress code". The main reason my wife and wore clothing is that I spent the months leading up to the our visit to N shopping online for sexy sheer coverups that I was going to very much enjoy watching her wear to dinner. They were not "slutwear" by any stretch, just nicely constructed sheer dresses and clothing that we both enjoy. The shopping beforehand increased our anticipation for our visit and also afforded us a lot of fun ordering, receiving and modeling each purchase. Two different female members of the staff complimented my wife on a couple of her outfits, and we both felt that the compliments were genuine and not just to be nice. One asked where we purchased the dress she was wearing.

If you want to be nude, be nude. If you want to dress up, dress up. It's your own vacation.

chazo
Traveler

Re: not a dress code at all [Re: banude]
      #1488783 - 03/08/13 10:47 PM (108.95.155.106)

The first time we went to Hedo I remember laughing about the idea of a wet t-shirt contest on the nude side. Think about it: they had to put the t-shirt on so they could get it wet so it would become see-through so everyone could see what was on display earlier, already. Seems quite analogous to the idea of going to a nudist resort to wear your sexiest outfits.

I completely understand what you are talking about, though. We did sarong shopping before our trip to N and wore them to dinner. They didn't leave much of anything to the imagination, but they were comfortable. Everyone else wore clothes to dinner, but I'm pretty secure about being naked around others, so I didn't really care. The sarong make my wife more comfortable, though. Of course, there is an entire category of clothing called "nudist wear". And, sexy is always good and you can wear a lot sexier at N than just about any place short of Hedo.

tiger79
Traveler

Loc: England
      #1488804 - 03/09/13 05:57 AM (86.154.9.230)

Quote:

Anonymous said:

Ah, Sorobon was the most relaxed naturist resort! We still can't understand why it changed to textile; what a shame. Just thankful for the many happy stays there when it was naturist.

Unregistered

Re: not a dress code at all [Re: chazo]
      #1488934 - 03/09/13 01:23 PM (216.193.174.18)

Where on the web can I find the {Nudist wear}. Going to the N resort and want to buy something sexy for my wife

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 13266

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline