Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Unregistered

Breezes Negril vs Club O - Make a Comparison
      #1491644 - 03/17/13 06:14 PM (107.9.16.124)

Thinking of trying something other than Club O and the clothing optional part of Breezes caught our eye

Please make your case for Breezes or Club O if you've been to both

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Cathyg
Traveler

Loc: Missouri
Re: Breezes Negril vs Club O - Make a Comparison [Re: Anonymous]
      #1491697 - 03/17/13 09:50 PM (67.142.164.21)

We are returning to club orient for the 12th time in two weeks...YEAH!

We have been to Breezes negril twice in the past two years and plan to NEVER return.

Simply put...there is NO comparison.

Breezes is an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica. The rooms are perfectly adequate, the food is mediocre, the wine is disgusting, the pool is pathetic, the beach is horrible. Yeah...that about covers it. The service is mediocre at best. Superclubs has been trying to sell this resort for years. They have cut the staff to a bare minimum and and are barely maintaining the facilities. The pool is extremely small, (my above ground 24 round pool is bigger) and it leaks so there is a hose running in it constantly to keep the water level up. There are never enough chairs around the pool for everyone to sit in. The bar service sucks. The beach is small and full of tree roots. The water is rocky and has tons of seaweed. The decks on the rooms are barely big enough to sit on. We only went back the second time because we won a free week.
Now...if you want to use the textile pool and beach...it is wonderful. But if you want a nude vacation...skip this resort and RUN back to Club Orient!

banude
Traveler

Re: Breezes Negril vs Club O - Make a Comparison [Re: Cathyg]
      #1491724 - 03/17/13 10:57 PM (173.164.246.58)

sounds great! Since you didn't mention it, the beds must be perfect, huh?

;)

(I think I'll cross Breezes of our list too)

Cathyg
Traveler

Re: Breezes Negril vs Club O - Make a Comparison [Re: banude]
      #1491725 - 03/17/13 11:04 PM (67.142.164.21)

lol...the beds are fine...lol

I hate to sound so negative but we were so terribly disappointed. We had gone to Grand lido Braco...aka Breezes rio buenos...for 11 years and when it closed they moved us to Breezes negril. We were led to believe breezes grand negril was going to be even better than Braco....not even a close second!

Unregistered

#1491737 - 03/18/13 12:01 AM (107.9.16.124)

Are there any othe C/O options in Negril that you have tried out? Anything better than breezes?

Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Loc: Central Florida!
      #1491768 - 03/18/13 09:11 AM (72.59.124.6)

Kathy--is Breezes Negril what used to be Grand Lido Negril?

chazo
Traveler

Re: Breezes Negril vs Club O - Make a Comparison [Re: Carol_Hill]
      #1491770 - 03/18/13 09:19 AM (108.95.155.106)

Why specifically Negril? Couples Negril has a clothing optional area. Keep in mind that there is one massive difference from Club Orient: Club O is a clothing optional resort; you can be nude anywhere and everywhere. Breezes and Couples have limited clothing optional areas. If you are looking for a resort in Jamaica where you can go nude all of the time, like in Club O, look at N Resort in Falmouth. It is not as luxurious as some resorts, but it is reasonably priced and the staff will work hard to please since the occupancy tends to be low.

Cathyg
Traveler

#1491776 - 03/18/13 09:44 AM (67.142.164.27)

We have been to hedo 2 twice which is next door to Breezes negril....and has a great pool and hottub but the beach on the "nude" side is not great and the resort is a party resort. We toured couples negril which is on the other side of brezzes negril...which is very nice and is certainly better than breezes negril....but it too has some issues

Carol...exactly. It is now Breezes Grand Negril. If they would just make the textile side of the resort nude...it would be so much better. But the nude side really sucks.

I guess the bottom line is...it depends on what you are looking for in a resort. CLub orient is in a league of its own...not to say it is perfect. But it is very hard to compare an all inclusive resort in Jamaica to a non all inclusive resort in St. MArtin...lol Two entirely different kinds of vacations.
Most all inclusive resorts have a nude beach, pool and hottub. But you must be clothed to go anywhere else on the resort...restaurants, stores, etc. The food tends to be mediocre and the liquor tends to be mediocre as well.

Club Orient has no pool or hottub or tv...so the atmosphere has already changed. You have the option of never putting on clothes if you never leave the resort. You have the option of putting on clothes and eating at some truly wonderful restaurants. Going to St. Martin has always been more expensive then going to an all inclusive resort for us but I could see that if you chose to cook your own meals and never leave the resort you could save a lot of money. So it really depends on the kind of vacation that is best for you.

In addtition to breezes negril and hedo 2 and club orient, we have been to couples ocho rios, hidden beach resort, desires, and what used to be hedo 3 and grand lido braco.

The best nude all inclusive resort in my opinion was clearly Grand Lido Braco...it is now a family resort.

The worst nude all inclusive resort in my opinion is Breezes grand negril. Now...if I had no other choice to go on a nude vacation would I go back to breezes grand negril...yes. But thankfully...I have club Orient.

Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

#1491790 - 03/18/13 10:36 AM (71.101.41.196)

I can see why you were disappointed in Negril, especially when they told you it was better than Braco. Wow, for nude facilities, someone was smoking some funny stuff to say that! Way back when, when we went to GLN, it was prude side and clothing optional side, not mandatory nude. Back then, the service was great, the food was great. Yes, the c/o pool at GLN was the size roughly of the nude hot tub at Braco. And the c/o beach was kind of up and down, with tree roots, etc. and there were some rocks in the water, not bad though. I don't know whether they still have the yacht or not, but that was a cool excursion, bad in the day. Sorry to hear that it seems to have gone down so much since then.

Cathyg
Traveler

#1491843 - 03/18/13 01:28 PM (67.142.164.24)

Carol,...I believe it is still actually clothing optional and not nude. Steve tripped on one of the tree roots on the beach and it took the entire end of his big toe off...on our last day. It almost seemed appropriate..lol
You can still take the nude cruise from hedo 2 next door but not from Breezes.
When we were there last November there were so many rumors concerning the future of this resort. They are trying desperately to sell it. Which makes for a limited, defeated staff. Need I say more?

Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

#1491846 - 03/18/13 01:41 PM (71.101.41.196)

Sorry to hear that Steve got hurt. That can't have endeared the resort to you either..

Actually, I wasn't talking about the nude cruise, I was talking about the cruise on the yacht which used to belong to (I think) Aristotle Onassis. It was a classy sunset cruise, where one was expected to dress in resort wear, and they served champagne and I think appetizers. Back then, GLN was nicknamed "the Grand Yuppie", as that was the crowd they catered to, many thought. I think I remember hearing that they sold the yacht a while ago.

I do get what you're saying about how sale rumors can really hurt the morale of the staff though.

Don
Traveler

#1491889 - 03/18/13 04:44 PM (99.235.252.140)

This is a copy of a review I did for another travel site:

We were recently at BGN. (Sept. 25th -Oct. 2). We had read a lot of the reviews and have been to a number of resorts in Jamaica so we had a good idea of what we were getting into.

We went with Air Canada Vacations and the flight down left on time. Breezes doesn't provide free transportation any more. Now you go to the ACV rep. who sends you outside to another rep who directs you to the proper bus. They are nice big buses so the air conditioning and the ride is good. The trade-off is that we had to make 2 quick stops to drop off other guests at hotels along the way.

It seemed a little disorganized at check-in, but we got upgraded to a beach cove room for no charge. It seemed like they were trying to get people to stay in the cove suites but most declined. For us it was great. Our room looked right over the C/O beach, which is where we spent all of our beach time. It was usually pretty full with most nude, some topless and a very few clothed. Drinks were good at the bar and of course the lamb chops were fantastic.

Yes the rooms and the furniture are dated and we had the jacuzzi tub with the steps. For us the furniture wasn't an issue. It was mostly in good repair just old and dark looking. The king-size bed we had was comfortable. Although the tub is a little awkward to get in we found that if you held on to the hand bar and used the proper foot to get in it wasn't an issue.

We found the food overall to be good. There was enough selection at breakfast and it was nice to see 2 omelet stations. Lunches were split between the c/o beach grill and the buffet.
Most dinners were good. We went to the Japanese restaurant. It was OK but we have been to better. Had 2 nights at the Grand Cafe and we thought they were the best meals that we had there. The Beach night was OK. The grilled lobster was terrible. It was just mush. The Managers night buffet was better. The worst meal we had was at the French restaurant. The French restaurant is now in a meeting room due to air conditioning problems. The food was good. Service was slow and they ran out of red wine. I don't know how you run out of red wine when you only have one kind. They sent someone to the bar and they came back with 1 bottle. Didn't take long for that bottle to be consumed by the guests. Asked for another glass and they said there was no more. Fine, had desert and coffee and was about to leave when someone came around and asked if we still wanted more wine they would get it. Too Late. The staff also seemed to spend an awful lot of time in the kitchen. Often the was no staff in the restaurant for many minutes.

We found the grounds were kept up nicely and most of the staff was very friendly. It may not be the resort it used to be. It does need updating but for the price we paid it was good value for the money.

Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Re: Breezes Negril vs Club O - Make a Comparison [Re: Don]
      #1491893 - 03/18/13 05:12 PM (71.101.41.196)

Your report seems different than Cathy's. How would you compare it to the other resorts you have stayed at?

Don
Traveler

#1491962 - 03/18/13 07:54 PM (99.235.252.140)

It isn't as good as Braco was. For me the best is Couples Sans Souci. Love the resort. Great layout and good food. Yes the nude beach is not as nice as Orient but it is more private and less hectic. Next was Braco for the large nude facilities. Refused to go back there when they started charging $80 pp to use the nude side if you weren't booked on the nude side. Then it's Couples Tower Isle. Didn't like it before because the island could be closed for days because of winds. They have a better dock and boat so not as much of an issue. Must be nude on the island. (good thing) Haven't been to Couples Negril but the nude beach area is too exposed for us. You are on the main beach. I didn't mind BGN. We got a good deal and knew what to expect. In fact the C/O beach was a pleasant surprise. More people were nude as apposed to clothed or topless and the beach wasn't all that bad. As mentioned in my report the food at BGN was hit and miss. Bottom of the list is Hedo II but for a different reason. Too crazy for me.

Cathyg
Traveler

Re: Breezes Negril vs Club O - Make a Comparison [Re: Don]
      #1492104 - 03/19/13 09:42 AM (67.142.164.27)

Don...I think your report is very accurate and does not differ from mine at all. I agree with your assessment of everything.

Carol....I was giving a comparison between GBN and Club orient...which is a little hard to do when comparing apple to oranges. I much prefer Club Orient to GBN.

My reports I wrote about GBN november 2012 and in november 2011 can be read here
http://public.fotki.com/sphotovacations/

Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

#1492119 - 03/19/13 10:14 AM (71.101.41.196)

Cathy--I guess it's just a matter of perspective. I viewed your report on Negril as being very negative and Don's, somewhat positive.

Cathyg
Traveler

#1492128 - 03/19/13 10:34 AM (67.142.164.27)

funny...I viewed his as substantiating what I wrote in nov 2012...lol
not sure how his is any more positive than mine is. He told the positive with the negative. The bottom line for GBN is this...it is an adequate resort...but I would not recommend GBN over Club Orient and that was the original question on this thread.

Now having said that...I know you...Carol...are not a big fan of club o...lol so you may disagree with me!
You enjoy that FLorida weather...it just plain SUCKS here in Missouri!!! I cannot WAIT to get to SXM...lol

Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

#1492140 - 03/19/13 10:54 AM (71.101.41.196)

I love the Club O BEACH. I just think the RESORT is overpriced for what it is. I love St. Martin in general, just feel there are a lot better deals to be had on SXM than at Club O.

Cathyg
Traveler

#1492141 - 03/19/13 10:59 AM (67.142.164.27)

lol...seee I knew that!

sphotovacations
Traveler

Loc: St. Louis, MO
      #1492142 - 03/19/13 11:04 AM (130.76.96.152)

Just to add to what Cathy said (this is the Steve half of CathyandSteveG lol), we were pretty disappointed with GBN. When we went there in 2011, we were surprised at the poor service, lack of upkeep, and very poor nude facilites. Like Don, we paid a pretty cheap price so if you put the price you paid in perspective maybe it was not that bad of a deal. We had decided we would not return but then won a free week. We almost did not return even for free. However, the second time we knew what to expect. We went with low expectations and our expectations were met. It was still a trip to Jamaica and we had a very good time. I am confident we will never return to GBN unless major renovations are made. You can tell this was once a very nice resort.

Cathyg
Traveler

Re: Breezes Negril vs Club O - Make a Comparison [Re: sphotovacations]
      #1492145 - 03/19/13 11:12 AM (67.142.164.27)

Vacation is ALWAYS a good time...lol
You wanna go on one??? lol

SXM 14 days away!!!

eskimo888
Traveler

#1492152 - 03/19/13 11:31 AM (216.65.191.131)

We have never been to BGN however we have been to Braco and to Club Orient as Cathy said its like comparing apples and oranges. Club O has by far the best nude beach in the carribean a pool would make it only better in my opinion Braco has been the best all around nude facilities we have ever visited BGN the nude pool is way to small tried N last year it was OK needed more guests that said we are on our way back to SXM in April

Cathyg
Traveler

Re: Breezes Negril vs Club O - Make a Comparison [Re: eskimo888]
      #1492164 - 03/19/13 11:59 AM (67.142.164.27)

Eskimo...hope to see you in SXM! Bracos closing made us so very sad. But it is what it is I guess. It is funny...while we are at club Orient I really don't miss the pool and hottub. I guess I accept it for what it is..lol Each vacation is so different and takes on the flavor of that particular trip. You plan...but then when you get there you fall into a routine that seems to be exactly what you need at that time.
Every trip we say we are going to visit St. Barts...and every year the sand gravity holds me right on Orient beach...lol Maybe this trip? lol

eskimo888
Traveler

#1492170 - 03/19/13 12:13 PM (216.65.191.131)

Hi Cathy we liked the pool volleyball and hottub at Braco to meet people, speaking of St Barts we are going over this year we have done it before and rented a ATV went down to Saline beach absolutly beautiful but no services so take you own food and drink if you go. We will be on Club O beach most days and at the perch for happy hour with Willie proably meet you there

Cathyg
Traveler

#1492175 - 03/19/13 12:35 PM (67.142.164.27)

May I ask you how you go to st Barts...off topic I know...I tend to get seasick so we are thinking of flying over. Any information you could share would be appreciated.

Wcstflyer
Traveler

Loc: California/Florida
      #1492255 - 03/19/13 04:49 PM (108.33.44.110)

The best way to fly over from St. Maarten is with Winair and their trusty fleet of Twin Otters. http://www.fly-winair.com/destinations/st-barths.html

Of course you could always climb aboard Air America Caribbean ( http://www.airamericacaribbean.com ) and use your flight as a thrill ride as these folks did. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ffPOwtAI9I

Fortunately nothing was wounded in this incident except the pilot's ego. Incidentally, they graded the hill and diverted the road on the approach end of runway 10 to make the steep final to the 2,100 foot runway marginally safer. However St. Barts and Saba remain the most challenging (and entertaining) runways in the Caribbean.

Edited by Wcstflyer (03/19/13 04:59 PM)

eskimo888
Traveler

#1492256 - 03/19/13 04:51 PM (216.65.191.131)

Hi Cathy we took the Edge high speed ferry last time but it was good going over but very rough coming home this time we are looking into taking the voyage out of Oyster Pond a shorter trip and a much bigger boat I dont know if you looked at the airstrip but the landing and take off would be rather interesting ifyour over there sit on the hill over looking the strip and watch the planes land kind of like the SSB but smaller planes

Cathyg
Traveler

#1492273 - 03/19/13 05:36 PM (67.142.164.22)

lol...oh my this could be an exciting trip!!! lol We better research this a bit more. Any expert advice is appreciated!

Unregistered

#1492282 - 03/19/13 05:54 PM (107.9.16.124)

I read conflicting reports, does Sandals Negril have a CO side to it? If so, anything toreport on that place

Halfwindy
Traveler

Loc: Milwaukee, Wi.
      #1492303 - 03/19/13 07:32 PM (67.208.62.14)

"does Sandals Negril have a CO side to it?"
Overrated resort, no c/o or nude use.

Unregistered

Re: Breezes Negril vs Club O - Make a Comparison [Re: Wcstflyer]
      #1493831 - 03/24/13 12:26 PM (107.9.16.124)

I am definitely flying over and back. Exciting flight and more time in St Barts. In general, a very good safety record. After all, most of the clientele aren't bargain hunters. It is a milk-run back and forth for those guys.

Unregistered

#1494378 - 03/25/13 11:44 PM (107.9.16.124)

Like most things after full vetting on ttol, there is no comparison and club o wins hands down. I still have some folks who've never been to Sam telling me how great their all inclusives on Negritos were. I may go, like some if cheap or free to escape old an winter, but if I'm paying full freight I'm going to orient

Unregistered

#1494380 - 03/25/13 11:47 PM (107.9.16.124)

sorry sxm fans, sam = sxm abd negritos=negril ipad autocorrect bites me again i better check before hitting submit button

Unregistered

#1496637 - 04/02/13 09:37 AM (107.200.178.52)

Club o sounds like the clear winner in this comparison!

chazo
Traveler

#1496907 - 04/03/13 10:30 AM (35.9.140.142)

Though at least one sale has come and gone, the current news is that Breezes Negril is being bought by Blue Diamond Resorts, who are going to end the clothing optional facilities and probably turn the resort family. Some people have reported emails from the resort that clothing optional ends May 1, though everything will happen on Jamaican time, I'm sure.

See: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/UDC-sells-Bloody-Bay-shares-to-SuperClubs_13683782

I think Club O is not only the winner, the competition, at least this competition, has conceded defeat.

chazo
Traveler

Re: Breezes Negril vs Club O - Make a Comparison [Re: chazo]
      #1497142 - 04/03/13 10:42 PM (108.95.155.106)

Breezes is officially history. Family resort as of April 17.

http://www.hotelnewsresource.com/article...in_Jamaica.html

Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

#1497145 - 04/03/13 10:48 PM (72.59.124.6)

Sorry, I don't get it. Why are all these resorts going to family resorts?

DenitaLC
Traveler

Loc: WA State
      #1497165 - 04/04/13 01:13 AM (71.231.238.37)

Quote:

Carol_Hill said:

It didn't work for Vegas so maybe some of these resorts will switch back in time when they start missing nudists dollars! (We can hope, right?!)

chazo
Traveler

#1497201 - 04/04/13 09:18 AM (35.9.140.142)

Quote:

Carol_Hill said:

There are lots of reasons.

1. Companies are like Lemmings. If everyone else is giving loans to people with no money, we should too, right? The current trend seems to be the cheaply run basic family resort and everyone is jumping on the bandwagon.

2. They fail to understand the concept of demographics. They look and say "what is the largest market?" That's families. Never mind that they are splitting that between a massive number of resorts and rooms rather than a smaller demographic, but with more money and fewer options.

3. They suck at marketing!!!! Superclubs marketing didn't bring in the crowds. Ever seen an ad for Breezes in AANR? N Resort has the same problem.

4. They suck at management. It used to be that Grand Lido Negril was a first class resort. They ran it into the ground and let the quality and perks all slip. It takes skill to run a top-notch resort. That skill is in decline. It takes very little skill to run yet another boring family resort.

Just my thoughts on the matter. The travel industry is hurting everywhere, but they don't seem to understand how to do much about it, so they are bailing on resorts. Then, operations like Blue Diamond sweep in a pick up the resort on the cheap. They run them all the same, so they can market them together and train them employees all the same way. They make them as general and vanilla as possible.

Unregistered

#1497227 - 04/04/13 10:21 AM (107.200.178.52)

The Caribbean islands are full of ups and downs including stalwarts like st Thomas and St. John. Cancel bay has seen its low points. What keeps these places afloat is money and continuous streams. The heat, humidity and hurricanes do a number on facilities.

My guess is the hard core nude demographic is a small one. Sorry, even if it is large, it probably ain't rich enough to hit an island vacation for two weeks every year. Club o it's a stalwart because of its simplicity to keep the facilities in shape. Still no easy task, but they don't have 3 bars and huge pools with waterfalls requiring lots of happy/dependable islanders to keep top shape.

If Sxm can really only keep club o and fantastical up plus some villas and Sxm has 747s from Europe dumping people every day, I don't see how anything in Jamaica or Dom republic keeps afloat for the ong haul. Wishing them all well,,,,,,

chazo
Traveler

#1497260 - 04/04/13 12:01 PM (35.9.140.142)

I don't know about that. I think it can potentially be a very lucrative business model. There have been plenty of media reports about the rise of the nakation. Club O has kept itself simple, yes, but it also is nearly always full and often sells out. And, their labor cost is much, much greater than in Jamaica. We've been considering Hidden Beach, but it has been sold out for most of the times we have been able to travel recently, even in low season. Yes, they are smaller, but they are also pretty pricy. Then we go to N and there are 6 guests in the whole resort in high season?

Of course, there is the problem that the demographic is aging. But, that usually means more tourist dollars, not less (for now).

BTW, I found some statistics and Jamaica tourist stopovers annually is more than 3.5 times that of St. Martin. St. Martin does get more cruise ship passengers, though.

Durathror
Traveler

Loc: NC, USA
      #1497271 - 04/04/13 12:18 PM (50.124.142.2)

Quote:

chazo said:
Of course, there is the problem that the demographic is aging. But, that usually means more tourist dollars, not less (for now).

That is a problem for every industry in one way or another.

I think you were spot on with your #1 reason in your previous post. It is much easier to go with the herd than against it. Companies like having a road map to success and the more road maps available, the more likely the company is chose that path. Of course, in many ways, its a trap because those road maps are competitors who have figured it out already, so while you may be going with the herd, you are starting at the tail end of the pack. Guess who gets eaten by the lions most often?

Having recently discovered the joy of nudity, I hope that there will be lots of options for years to come. That said, I do realize that it is a niche, and as such, will always be subject to more volatility.

--------------------
There's a small fortune to be made in racing; just start with a large one.

Unregistered

#1498426 - 04/08/13 12:12 PM (107.9.16.124)

Like I said, textile resorts can dazzle on one visit, disappoint with poor food, crappy service, or dirty accomodations the next. People usually don't comeback with their valuable once/year vacation dollars to these places.

Add the nude factor and only certain folks are willing to work there so I'm sure it is more difficult to keep at top performance.

And nudists may be willing to overlook a few of the above disappointments but not if they have consistent alternatives which they do.

So, I'd say a Nude resort decline maybe slow at first but steeper later. (NO SCIENTIFIC DATA TO BACK UP THIS HYPOTHESIS)

donald roy
Unregistered

#1498560 - 04/08/13 05:55 PM (209.105.130.14)

Only place we ever go to is Club O.
Sounds like it is your favorite place.
Is it?
We were thinking of trying other places but it sounds like we have already found the best!!!
We are going down next Tuesday April 16.
What are your plans. Don & Christine

donald roy
Unregistered

Re: Breezes Negril vs Club O - Make a Comparison [Re: donald roy]
      #1498563 - 04/08/13 05:57 PM (209.105.130.14)

Anyone going next week????

Unregistered

#1498593 - 04/08/13 07:49 PM (76.188.24.229)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
The Caribbean islands are full of ups and downs including stalwarts like st Thomas and St. John. Cancel bay has seen its low points. What keeps these places afloat is money and continuous streams. The heat, humidity and hurricanes do a number on facilities.

My guess is the hard core nude demographic is a small one. Sorry, even if it is large, it probably ain't rich enough to hit an island vacation for two weeks every year. Club o it's a stalwart because of its simplicity to keep the facilities in shape. Still no easy task, but they don't have 3 bars and huge pools with waterfalls requiring lots of happy/dependable islanders to keep top shape.

If Sxm can really only keep club o and fantastical up plus some villas and Sxm has 747s from Europe dumping people every day, I don't see how anything in Jamaica or Dom republic keeps afloat for the ong haul. Wishing them all well,,,,,,

I think you are referring to Caneel Bay-St. John? Have been there twice, best snorkeling in the world, right off the beach. The resort seems to be running on auto-pilot with the most unhappy employees I have ever seen. They only extend themselves to the uptight, monied crowd from New York, New England. The watersports staff was very good, I think they are an independent operation? Salomon Beach used to be nude, but for some reason even though it is difficult to get to, those that did, seemed to be determined to eliminate it as a nude beach by complaining to the rangers. Last time we visited there was no nude use, except for me!

Unregistered

#1498651 - 04/08/13 11:36 PM (107.9.16.124)

Right - Old Caneel Bay Plantation - Agree -- I have snorkeled in that crystal clear, calm water. Salomon sounds like it would have been a great draw for me, guess I missed it.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 5035

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline