Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)

Unregistered

Re: Clothes Optional-Topless- Nudity-Can You Explain? [Re: Anonymous]
      #1512512 - 06/04/13 11:58 AM (107.9.16.124)

I don't mind clothing optional as long as about half the boys and half the girls are naked, like us.........less than that and it is way less pleasant.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  

Unregistered

#1512549 - 06/04/13 02:24 PM (76.188.24.229)

Have to agree with the post commenting on some sort of cover-up at dinner, my wife prefers a sarong or wrap, while I will put on a Rio bikini or thong just for a little coverage. Now, after dinner service, it is a different story!

Unregistered

#1512571 - 06/04/13 03:58 PM (107.9.16.124)

dinner thong

UncleAl32
Traveler

Loc: Left Coast USA
      #1512765 - 06/05/13 11:27 AM (24.149.197.34)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
I sort of agree. Because of sunburns-surgery etc. it may not make sense. But in general why go to a nudist resort and/or nude beach and wear clothes. There are plenty of textile resorts and beaches. I have no problem having a resort require nudity in most locations unless there is a good reason why a guest can't due to some medical condition.

It depends on the situation. When I see a woman at a nude beach wearing a swimsuit in the company of a naked man, it occurs to me that he may have spent months (or even years) convincing her just to come to a nude beach, or to be OK with him going naked at the beach. I've known men who would like to visit a nude beach, but would risk divorce court in doing so. So the "nude police" are going to try to force her to take her suit off? All that would accomplish would be her leaving, taking her husband in tow and depriving him of his body freedom.

Of course, at the other end of the spectrum are clothed men unaccompanied by women who visit nude beaches for one reason only---and guess what that is?

Perhaps the answer is to require nudity for men but allow women the choice?

Unregistered

Re: Clothes Optional-Topless- Nudity-Can You Explain? [Re: UncleAl32]
      #1512772 - 06/05/13 12:24 PM (107.9.16.124)

The clothed people at generally the minority at the good places. When the weather is warm and there are a lot of clothed people, particularly at pools and beaches, then things are out of tilt in my view. Dinner @ night, I can get it. Sunny day lunch, I don't get it. Breakfast, one of the greatest feelings in the world is to wake up in the morning, hop out of bed and out the door after maybe brushing my teeth. Being free in the outdoors in the morning is the greatest. We really, love taking our dog out in the morning nude. We'd love to be able to do it at home everyday. Clothing optional is cool as long as the vast majority exercise the option. Otherwise, save a legit medical excuse or bad weather, the person has an odd hangup that they get sit for days watching others but can't partake. I can't think of a more comfortable thing to be doing amongst like minded beings.

Unregistered

#1512806 - 06/05/13 03:02 PM (76.10.175.134)

I don't think I could have said it better myself, and to be with like- minded people, comfortable in their own skin, is what makes a CO holiday
even better.

Unregistered

#1513369 - 06/07/13 12:00 PM (107.9.16.124)

We visited a local AANR Nudist campground. Not clothing optional and the manager made it pretty clear this is for Nudists not Optionists. He said that option can be exercised outside the confines. The Nude option is exercised inside. Weather is a factor and covers at dinner are fine, but the other 90+ percent of the time, members will be nude and expect guests to be. My hubby and I are 99.5% nude when able, so we said "Yee Haw".

mickeyandmary
Traveler

#1513556 - 06/08/13 01:29 AM (24.114.82.87)

Holy crap,
Color me simple, but isn't there 8 billion boobs in the world and 4 billion wieners ?
Why is this so strange ?
I am glad that the good people of this forum are here.
I just cannot understand some people.
I was talking to a well endowed woman the other day and told her about nude beaches and she was horrified at first until I told her that on a nude beach with " our " people on it that we would talking just as we were,,, eye to eye and face to face , not eye to boobs and vajayjay. She was amazed that that I acknowledged that she was large boobed but not focused on them. I told her she needs to get out more !

To all of those that are on the fence about nudity,,, I hate to break it to you but YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.
Relax, play as a child, kiss your special other longingly, rejoice in your humanity, and yes scars, warts and other things are all part of being human and all of us either are or should be proud of it.

Sorry for the rant , but sometimes I just want to scream.
BTW, If people are in Canada, we are much more relaxed than the USA.
Sorry guys , but it is true.
PS.I have a lot of friends and a business partner in the USA

sccpm
Traveler

Loc: Chester County,PA
Re: Clothes Optional-Topless- Nudity-Can You Explain? [Re: mickeyandmary]
      #1513569 - 06/08/13 06:19 AM (71.162.223.55)

And here is a whole different viewpoint: Back in the 80's and 90's, my husband and I went to Club Orient on St. Martin and Gunnison Beach in New Jersey. Neither one of us had any qualms about being 100% nude all the time. Once we arrived at Club O, the clothes came off and stayed off until it was time to drive to the airport. Then we developed serious medical problems and I've gained 50 more pounds on an already slightly overweight body and he's gained 40 more pounds. Husband could care less about his weight and his looks but I am very self-conscious about how heavy I am. I know most people staying at the resort could care less about my size but the gawkers would have a field day with the likes of me being so large. That's just another viewpoint of how I feel about it and that's why we haven't returned since I gained so much weight. Most true nudists would never judge me by my size but I would still feel uncomfortable.

--------------------
Island gal

Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Loc: Central Florida!
Re: Clothes Optional-Topless- Nudity-Can You Explain? [Re: mickeyandmary]
      #1513578 - 06/08/13 09:23 AM (68.247.203.132)

You know, I was totally with you, until you decide at the end that you want to rag on people from the US. So much for being accepting of all human beings..

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 8745

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline