Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Unregistered

Swingers cruise or nude cruise?
      #1508336 - 05/15/13 07:35 AM (50.73.34.197)

We are looking into a nude cruise and have seen bare necessities and some lifestyle cruises by a couple companies. My husband and i prefer the boats/ itineraries of the lifestyle cruises but we are not into the lifestyle. My question is if we avoid certain parts of the boat will it essentially be the same as a nude cruise. I hope the answer is yes and i tell him to book. Wishing bn had more frequent Caribbean sailings. Any help is appreciated.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
rockhill
Traveler

Loc: North Texas
Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: Anonymous]
      #1508469 - 05/15/13 05:20 PM (75.9.39.16)

Never been on a lifestyle cruise.

Have been on a BN cruise.

My research found that on lifestyle cruises nudity was limited to certain areas of the ship, not so for BN cruises. Don't recall seeing any CO excursions listed for lifestyle cruises. Might want to dig a little deeper into the details before booking either one. Wrong choice could lead to an uncomfortable cruise.

Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Loc: Central Florida!
Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: rockhill]
      #1508490 - 05/15/13 06:16 PM (173.145.106.107)

Never been on a lifestyle cruise myself either. I think I personally wouldn't want to book it, as I would be AFRAID something uncomfortable would happen and it wouldn't be relaxing if I was stressing about that.

Unregistered

Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: Carol_Hill]
      #1508551 - 05/15/13 10:59 PM (50.73.34.197)

I was hoping to hear better news.......thinking royal Caribbean would keep the common /dining areas relatively tame and the pool/sun decks being a slightly racier nude experience. I guess my biggest worry as I think about it is a lot of clothed men in the pool areas. I guess I assumed most would be nudists at the pool. Hubby not going to want be nude around that. Still looking for other views to allay our fears. As I said the bn cruises are always at inopportune times for us.

Unregistered

#1508737 - 05/16/13 06:43 PM (24.189.229.27)

I personally would stay away from it. Sex and hooking up after hours are common themes aboard. The whole scene in my opinion, gives Naturism a very dark view. Those folks are looking for exactly what it states. "Lifestyle (swingers etc.) I have heard of a few horror stories of happy marriages ending . We met a few last Nov at Club O while the RCL Freedom was in port and let me tell you they are not discreet to be around. Do some research and find out what a play room is on board. My wife and I were astonished to hear of it and what it entails. I told the woman that we had met that day it is wanton adultry. To each there own. I agree Carol, we would be terribly uncomfortable

Unregistered

#1509077 - 05/18/13 05:28 PM (107.9.16.124)

we've had the same thoughts that it would be nice to have some summer BN itineraries from North American ports. We can't get away during the school year. And we really don't want to go to the med/fiji for a nude cruise. Early August would be great BN.

Unregistered

Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: Carol_Hill]
      #1509486 - 05/21/13 09:01 AM (50.73.34.197)

We're going to play it by ear and if the itinerary and timing is right, try it. I think we can avoid the play rooms and hot tubs/pools at night. Heck we've seen people going at it on a well lit promenade deck bench on Norwegian Dawn ... Nobody reacted to the action and security didn't do a thing while we strolled by

We certainly won't partake and will be on alert as we are at our best aanr resorts including cypress and orient when new couples invite us to their accommodations for dinner and/or a drink.........that's happened too. No biggie, we just smile and say NO and keep the conversation going until we decide to make our exit

Unregistered

#1509773 - 05/22/13 04:17 PM (50.73.34.197)

Wish us luck, we just booked November 2013 Freedom f the Seas couples cruise. Hopefully we can enjoy ourselves. If worse comes to worse well just hangout nude on the balcony, but were hoping it is like Caliente where we will not be pounced on. Although hubby is really hot so I'll have to get him a funny hat or haircut to keep the swinger girls away.

Unregistered

#1509776 - 05/22/13 04:21 PM (76.188.24.229)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
We're going to play it by ear and if the itinerary and timing is right, try it. I think we can avoid the play rooms and hot tubs/pools at night. Heck we've seen people going at it on a well lit promenade deck bench on Norwegian Dawn ... Nobody reacted to the action and security didn't do a thing while we strolled by

We certainly won't partake and will be on alert as we are at our best aanr resorts including cypress and orient when new couples invite us to their accommodations for dinner and/or a drink.........that's happened too. No biggie, we just smile and say NO and keep the conversation going until we decide to make our exit

Did I read correctly? You mentioned that it happened at Club O?

Unregistered

#1509807 - 05/22/13 05:48 PM (50.73.34.197)

We have encountered some swinging couples at club o. Never pressured but in conversation mentioned and certain couples spend sometime together and we weren't invited after it was known we were not. Still friendly, just not invited to chalet. We've seen some saucy dancing at papas at late night where the man was clearly aroused we heard a couple in action on a picnic table. Not to mention dark beach chair action. Not swinging. Just takin there love beyond the aanr norm. I'm not saying it was a lot. Just not zero

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 23179

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline