Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Unregistered

Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: Anonymous]
      #1509808 - 05/22/13 05:51 PM (76.10.175.134)

I understand that a " lifestyle" cruise invaded the Club O beach in November and that the behavior of some was not what Club O guests accept as the norm.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
rockhill
Traveler

Loc: North Texas
      #1509809 - 05/22/13 05:52 PM (75.9.38.249)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Wish us luck, we just booked November 2013 Freedom f the Seas couples cruise. Hopefully we can enjoy ourselves. If worse comes to worse well just hangout nude on the balcony, but were hoping it is like Caliente where we will not be pounced on. Although hubby is really hot so I'll have to get him a funny hat or haircut to keep the swinger girls away.

Best of luck to you on your cruise. I am quite sure you can avoid the wrong situations. My concern is if the cruise meets your expectations for relaxation and enjoyment. Report back with your experience on the cruise.

Unregistered

Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: rockhill]
      #1510137 - 05/24/13 09:13 AM (107.9.16.124)

Best of Luck........Give us a full report of your "Non-Swinging Nude Swingers Cruise.

Unregistered

#1510233 - 05/24/13 03:16 PM (76.10.175.134)

Sadly, that's the kind of behavior that could give first timers to Papagayo, or Club O, a very wrong impression. Last year we met a couple who introduced themselves as swingers and they were surprised that there were kids at Club O.

Unregistered

#1517241 - 06/22/13 10:00 AM (71.234.135.7)

we did this cruise last year and we enjoyed it. We are nudists but open to seeing the world. You can definitely avoid the swinging areas and enjoy the trip without any discomfort. Or you can walk through just to see what others will do.

2_4_sxmbeaches
Traveler

Loc: FL
      #1517488 - 06/23/13 02:23 PM (71.20.241.121)

Going on our first BN cruise in Feb 2014 (Holland America). Several of our White Tail Resort (Ivor, VA) friends have been on a number of c/o cruises and none have shared being uncomfortable about being with lifestylers on board. We've been nudists since the 70's and have been to several resorts in the states, O'Club (just got back yesterday), Hidden Beach in Mexico and in Gaeta, Italy. We simply smile and say "No Thanks". We do know lifestylers and overlook their preference and they don't cross the line--they are truly great people. As we see it, the world is filled with all sorts of different people so it's never boring. We found our best friends are nudists--there's no armor to hide behind (no puns intended). You all look forward to having a great time and fill us in on your adventures!!

Unregistered

Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: 2_4_sxmbeaches]
      #1518083 - 06/25/13 08:37 PM (173.196.14.226)

We have done both bn and lifestyle cruises and we are nudists but not lifestyles. We didn't have any lifestyle problems staying out of playrooms. The only downside was less nudity on the lifestyle boats once away from the pools. Royal Caribbean is a frequent line for lifestyle and way better than carnival.

Unregistered

#1518545 - 06/28/13 03:56 AM (12.22.192.99)

there are all kinds on textile cruises and we have been on sing and nude cruises. The potential is high for getting hit on during a swing cruise --that's is why they have them -- high potential......but you can avoid the lounges and play areas and generally have a high adult vibe nude vacation

Unregistered

#1519697 - 07/03/13 03:31 PM (71.82.134.233)

We booked the November 10, 2013 lifestyle cruise thinking it was a clothing optional one. It was to late to cancel, we booked 6 days after refunds were possible. We are not into the lifestyle and have zero interest. I think a polite "no" if approached and early to bed (by ourselves!) will make it tolerable.

Unregistered

#1519724 - 07/03/13 05:22 PM (107.9.16.124)

I'd be interested in a full report when you return

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 23188

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline