Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)
peconic
Traveler

Loc: Basking Ridge, NJ Southold, NY...
Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: Anonymous]
      #1519910 - 07/04/13 04:30 PM (98.109.182.107)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
We booked the November 10, 2013 lifestyle cruise thinking it was a clothing optional one. It was to late to cancel, we booked 6 days after refunds were possible. We are not into the lifestyle and have zero interest. I think a polite "no" if approached and early to bed (by ourselves!) will make it tolerable.

The word "uncomfortable" comes to mind...

--------------------
Life with my wife... It's not just a marriage, It's an Adventure!
"Only Sailors Get Blown Offshore" <*}}}><{

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
rockhill
Traveler

Loc: North Texas
      #1519927 - 07/04/13 06:03 PM (70.209.1.191)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
We booked the November 10, 2013 lifestyle cruise thinking it was a clothing optional one. It was to late to cancel, we booked 6 days after refunds were possible. We are not into the lifestyle and have zero interest. I think a polite "no" if approached and early to bed (by ourselves!) will make it tolerable.

You are paying a premium for a cruise that will not provide the level of nudity you might desire. You will be modifying your behavior to avoid other "behavior". Does not seem like a fun relaxing time to me. Have you considered selling your tickets on the secondary market?

Unregistered

#1520326 - 07/07/13 05:47 AM (74.194.121.78)

My husband and I have been on 4 lifestyle cruises. We will be going again on the Nov cruise you are wondering about. We are not swingers. In fact, many of the people we met at dinner and by the pool on previous cruises were not swingers either. They were just interested in a cruise with no children that allowed them to sunbathe nude and relax. We are an attractive couple in our 40's, and we have never been approached for companionship. The purpose of having "play" rooms on the ship is for people to meet others that also want attention. We saw less public affection on these cruises then we have on other cruises. They do a good job of designating areas for lifestyle stuff to take place so that the cruise is relaxing and comfortable for everyone. We enjoy the cruises, and were told by our travel agent that they sell 30%+ of the rooms to non-swinger couples. From what we have seen, I would say that percentage is even higher. Other than a few specialty classes, nudity allowed at the pool, and the rooms they open at night for meeting up, the only noticable difference from a regular cruise was that there were no children. Never saw people with more than a bathing suit on near the pool. No inappropriate talk at the dinner table. No problems at all. No need to turn in early or stay on the balcony. We met great people that we see every year we go. We always have a great time. Last Nov we noticed that the avg age of the guests were between 50-65 yrs old. Not the 20-30 yr old sex starved people we had pictured before we got there. Hope you have a great time! See you there!

Unregistered

#1520433 - 07/07/13 05:34 PM (71.82.134.233)

Thank you. I feel much better. I really appreciate your insight.

Unregistered

#1521527 - 07/12/13 12:12 AM (70.194.217.74)

Can you book directly with the cruise li e

Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Loc: Central Florida!
      #1521563 - 07/12/13 08:22 AM (108.121.208.21)

No, these are charters.

Unregistered

#1527319 - 08/08/13 02:44 PM (72.213.182.165)

We went on this cruise last year and are going again this year. The parties and theme nights were a blast. Nudity allowed on pool deck, hallways and playrooms only. Sex only allowed in rooms, and designated areas. There was absolutely no pressure to participate in the lifestyle. No need to worry, you will have a great time.

Unregistered

#1532344 - 09/05/13 11:37 AM (68.188.27.203)

We went also, for non swingers you will be fine. It just has a hotter and saucier feel and sometimes we want that but can't have it at our AANR places. We like to dance and hug at/in the pool and hot tub. Usually its just couples and it has a drive in movie feel with your friends making out in the back seat. Now if crowds go crazy together and full activities we excuse ourselves and we hit somewhere else on the ship.....pretty rare unless you are hunting for it or going to the designated rooms. For non-partakers, it is fun to people watch. Enjoy!

MissNude

#1540756 - 10/20/13 11:28 AM (70.184.68.183)

We're looking forward to you sharing your report with all of us. Our experience is that Swinger type events are tons of erotic fun with never any pressure to play with other people. We've also found that not all nudist resorts are vanilla. The clothing optional Laguna del Sol near Sacramento has some very hot events at dances. Naked Man, held there in the summer, is an erotic blast.

sand
Traveler

Loc: North Carolina, USA
      #1541412 - 10/23/13 03:17 PM (67.77.4.121)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
My husband and I have been on 4 lifestyle cruises. ... Other than a few specialty classes, nudity allowed at the pool, and the rooms they open at night for meeting up, the only noticable difference from a regular cruise was that there were no children.

I thought all nude cruises were adult only. There were no children allowed on the Big Nude Boat cruise we took in March. I thought this was the norm for nude cruises. You shouldn't have to book a lifestyle cruise if you want to be nude with no children present.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 23151

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline