Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)
rockhill
Traveler

Loc: North Texas
Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: sand]
      #1541450 - 10/23/13 06:51 PM (75.9.35.245)

Quote:

You shouldn't have to book a lifestyle cruise if you want to be nude with no children present.

You don't as you proved on the BNTT trip aboard the Freedom. They made the choice based on other factors.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LdSandMiraVista
Traveler

Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: sand]
      #1541701 - 10/25/13 12:06 AM (50.39.0.214)

Suzanne Schell, Laguna del Sol owner here. I'm not sure what you are referring to as "hot events at dances" or Naked Man being "erotic fun". No overt sexuality is ever promoted or condoned at Laguna del Sol. Appropriate behavior boundaries are occasionally tested at dances and and quickly restored via security and bar staff. Regarding "Naked Man", this year was the 2nd annual event and a huge success. There were about 50 theme "camps" throughout the resort and nothing erotic comes to mind. Of course, everyone has different ideas on that. Maybe the 100+ person tutu parade through the main pool area or the crazy costumed bike parade had a different effect on the poster than the silly fun that most people experienced. There were parades, there was art, there was a light show, complete with fire dancers. There was lots of food and drink giveaways at the camps. Next year it will probably be our biggest event ever, and as always, will be open to people of all ages. Laguna del Sol is a proud, 100% AANR club and resort since 1961 and always strives to maintain a wholesome, comfortable atmosphere for all.

Unregistered

Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: Anonymous]
      #1543951 - 11/05/13 09:50 PM (173.8.28.93)

Interested in a trip report on your experiences

Unregistered

#1550572 - 12/08/13 12:35 PM (107.9.16.124)

this boat should be back in port by now :), have you prepared a trip report?

Unregistered

#1564532 - 02/03/14 06:23 PM (71.14.151.82)

We went on the November 10th 2013 Freedom of the Seas Lifestyle cruise.

We are not lifestylers, but wanted an adult cruise with optional nude sunbathing.

Have to say it was great. Once they hand you over to the cruiseline everything is very much the same for boarding, etc with Royal Caribbean.

We didn't see anything publicly lewd the entire time. And we were out late every night. That was the big difference, people stayed up late and partied whereas a normal cruise goes to sleep at midnight. It was like fantasea fest only tamer as people were more laid back. Lot of lingerie which hubby and I enjoy.

My husband and I did peek into the special rooms and it was what you might expect. We didn't stay but it did give us the idea to hit the bed early.

We met lots of people, but no one was over pushy, and once we said we weren't into the lifestyle sometimes the conversation changed as some folks probably didn't want to waste their valuable cruise time barking up the wrong tree --if you know what I mean.

People were super friendly like any nudist resort.

We would do it again if the right itinerary popped up at the right time of year.

Unregistered

#1565595 - 02/08/14 01:59 PM (107.9.16.124)

Thanks. How was the food and entertainment? Any better/worse than a normal textile/nude cruise? How was the staff - were they different given the theme of the cruise?

Unregistered

#1566200 - 02/10/14 09:29 PM (216.189.211.149)

What was the degree of nudity away from the pools/tubs?

Unregistered

#1567330 - 02/14/14 01:12 PM (97.68.169.245)

Glad you enjoyed yourselves. I still think we'll stay with bare necessities and the nudist only theme with more freedom to practice our passion of being free as can be without all that other under current.

PhillynBill
Traveler

Loc: Leland, N.C.
      #1568246 - 02/18/14 12:46 PM (174.106.201.236)

Thanks for the info, been worried as we are not into the lifestyle but wanted the party atmosphere and no kids and added bonus of being able to go nude at the pools.
We just booked this and I'm excited about the ship more than anything! Never been on a RC cruise before.
We are nudists and have been on 10 bare neccessities cruises and love them.
First time on a Lifestyle cruise and I'll know we are probably a bit older (68 and 60 but we are young at heart and you put a lot of our fears to rest
Philly n Bill

Unregistered

Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: PhillynBill]
      #1569800 - 02/24/14 05:27 PM (107.9.16.124)

which one did you book? Don't forget a trip report.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 23665

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline