Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Unregistered

Haulover beach
      #1576006 - 03/19/14 08:24 AM (24.179.11.223)

My wife and I will be in Miami the first two weeks of June. Does anyone know how crowded haulover beach is then? We like it when there are people there to talk to.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
AZCowboy
Traveler

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Re: Haulover beach [Re: Anonymous]
      #1576098 - 03/19/14 12:48 PM (24.30.19.135)

We went with a group of 7 other couples (16 of us) a week ago Sunday (March 9th), and there were thousands of folks on Haulover. We never made it back during the week, but I assume weekdays will be much slower, but even then, I would expect well over a hundred. Perhaps someone who frequents Haulover can chime in, but I was amazed at the number of people there. Luckily, the beach is big enough to accommodate the crowd, but "crowded" is still the best word to describe it that day.

Reginald Guy
Unregistered

Re: Haulover beach [Re: AZCowboy]
      #1576110 - 03/19/14 01:12 PM (24.152.136.174)

Quote:

AZCowboy said:
We went with a group of 7 other couples (16 of us) a week ago Sunday (March 9th), and there were thousands of folks on Haulover. ...

Was that a description of the nude section of Haulover Beach, and if so, what percentage were actually nude? Male/female ratio? Just topless (adult females)?

~Reggie~

Unregistered

Re: Haulover beach [Re: Reginald Guy]
      #1576128 - 03/19/14 02:17 PM (173.13.243.61)

Our experience 60/40 M/F at the worst 99% nude adults

Reginald Guy
Unregistered

#1576189 - 03/19/14 06:22 PM (24.152.136.174)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Our experience 60/40 M/F at the worst 99% nude adults

Interesting range of observations. I've seen reports on the 'Net about "just a bunch of naked old perverted men" at Haulover. Perhaps if one were a 16-year old textile girl, maybe one could get that impression.

~Reggie~

Unregistered

#1576220 - 03/19/14 08:18 PM (173.8.28.93)

there are a few questionables but they are literally outnumbered by many hundreds to thousands of people. It is a big section of nude beach. Lots of French people.

ChuckG
Traveler

Loc: PA
      #1576241 - 03/19/14 09:16 PM (71.58.69.252)

Mostly just regular happy nekkid people. By French I think you mean French Canadian.

--------------------
Chuck and Joni

Unregistered

Re: Haulover beach [Re: ChuckG]
      #1576252 - 03/19/14 09:57 PM (173.13.243.61)

I don't know - maybe. I met a few who came all the way from Paris and got the impression there were more......but it might of been Quebec.....either way they know a good beach ( I meant La Plage Naturiste).

AZCowboy
Traveler

Loc: Atlanta, GA
      #1576406 - 03/20/14 12:36 PM (24.30.19.135)

Quote:

Reggie said:

Was that a description of the nude section of Haulover Beach, and if so, what percentage were actually nude? Male/female ratio? Just topless (adult females)?

~Reggie~

Yes, that was a description of the nude section. The vast majority (98%+) were fully nude. I saw a few women with bottoms. The volleyball players were mostly clothed.

Male/Female ratios varied dramatically depending on where you were on the beach. On the north end, it was over 90% all male, and most of them appeared to be couples (only walked past, didn't stay there). In the middle section, it was mostly male/female couples, of all ages, though generally skewing toward seniors. In the section, there were a number of single males, "roosters", strutting around.

I didn't make it down the to south end, but some regulars described that there is a section of primarily latino/cuban americans, and then a section of primarily african americans. Self segregation, apparently.

I didn't notice anything "perverse". I do suspect that the weekdays will be slower and generally older, so the "dirty old perverts" meme may be from weekdays.

Reginald Guy
Unregistered

Re: Haulover beach [Re: AZCowboy]
      #1576494 - 03/20/14 04:59 PM (24.152.136.174)

Thanks for the added description. The partial amalgamation sounds reflective of American society. As for the clothed volleyball players - have you noticed that there don't seem to be any diving boards at nudist pools? I've been told that the sight of men jumping up and down on a diving board can be a source of uncontrollable mirth.

~Reggie~

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 3299

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline