Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Southern Caribbean

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Loc: Central Florida!
Re: Just booked Aruba July 2017 for 10 days. [Re: Kamehameha]
      #1730772 - 04/22/17 04:15 PM (173.46.78.169)

OK, that does NOT describe timeshares in SXM, at least. There are NO timeshares in SXM that have room service or concierges. They have activities' desks, but concierges, no. There are very few rooms in timeshares in SXM, other than the very upper tier units, that have in unit laundry facilities. Most SXM timeshares do NOT have BBQ grills. While I'm not personally familiar with LaCabana, I kind of doubt that they would have those amenities, but not familiar with LaCabana.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Kamehameha
Traveler

Loc: Florida
Re: Just booked Aruba July 2017 for 10 days. [Re: Carol_Hill]
      #1730954 - 04/24/17 03:18 PM (69.254.21.241)

This is the southern Caribbean forum, not just SXM so I was talking about timeshares in a number of places and the ones I own or trade into have all the amenities I mentioned. Simpson Bay in SXM has grills. I've grilled out at Royal Sea Aquarium in AUA, Marriotts on Kauai, Oahu, shell resort on the Big Island. Had a terrible stay this year at Costs Sur in PV, but they even had a concierge. Must have had a good time at LaCabana -- don't remember much! When we fly MIA to AUA or CUR, we pack in checked luggage a few frozen porterhouse steaks & 4 lbs of shrimp to throw on the barbie to share with other guests. Love the potlucks. Enjoy your next trips.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 4528

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline