Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
ornery39m
Traveler

Loc: Ohio
Marrero's Guest House & Garden of Eden Key West
      #1425913 - 07/02/12 08:23 AM (66.192.200.2)

Has anyone stayed at Marreros recently? Can you give me a review of the c/o pool activity? Friendly? Active? Social?

And has anyone enjoyed Garden of Eden? How is it? IS it full of gawkers? What can my wife expect as we are nudists? What is the best time? Day or evening?

Thank you!

--------------------
Clothing Optional Traveler
Sail Charterer

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
DenitaLC
Traveler

Loc: WA State
Re: Marrero's Guest House & Garden of Eden Key West [Re: ornery39m]
      #1426006 - 07/02/12 02:21 PM (174.253.198.15)

My friend stays at Marreros and has really enjoyed it. He said the guests are very friendly around the pool. He's stayed there multiple times and recommends it highly. :)

Wcstflyer
Traveler

Loc: California/Florida
      #1426009 - 07/02/12 02:26 PM (72.242.111.132)

The Garden of Eden is a fun place and a roll of the dice with regards to the crowd you'll find on any given night. Both times we were there it was an overwhelmingly male crowd, but since one occasion was close to a Halloween it explained the gay birthday party we bumped into.

The other visit my wife and I were again in the nudist minority but we had a good time talking to another nudist couple visiting the Florida keys. If you and your wife don't mind the high proportion of dressed gawkers, a visit to Garden of Eden can be an experience to tell your friends back home.

ornery39m
Traveler

Loc: Ohio
Re: Marrero's Guest House & Garden of Eden Key West [Re: Wcstflyer]
      #1426027 - 07/02/12 02:47 PM (66.192.200.2)

Does Garden of Eden have a storage place for ones clothes?

--------------------
Clothing Optional Traveler
Sail Charterer

Wcstflyer
Traveler

Loc: California/Florida
      #1426244 - 07/03/12 08:50 AM (72.242.111.132)

The best way we found to secure your clothes and keep your valuables safe is for your wife to carry a large purse or quasi beach-bag. We had on typical light Key West clothing; myself a Tommy Bahama shirt and shorts while she had a white blouse and shorts so it was no problem stuffing them in the bag.

Note: The Garden of Eden management is paranoid about iphone cameras so don't even think about it.

Unregistered

Re: Marrero's Guest House & Garden of Eden Key West [Re: DenitaLC]
      #1426264 - 07/03/12 09:55 AM (76.188.24.229)

Can't wait to stay at Marrero's, what is the c/o, non-c/o use ratio at the pool? Would we feel comfortable as nudists at the pool? Is it couples or singles?

rockhill
Traveler

Loc: North Texas
Re: Marrero's Guest House & Garden of Eden Key West [Re: Anonymous]
      #1426307 - 07/03/12 12:50 PM (75.9.40.154)

mainly nude couples. yes you would feel comfortable

WayneH
Traveler

Loc: Londonderry, N.H.
Re: Marrero's Guest House & Garden of Eden Key West [Re: Anonymous]
      #1426311 - 07/03/12 01:08 PM (75.68.41.204)

Please don't take offense but this is really a moot question. The pool area is clothing optional. This means that anyone can dress up or dress down without any askance looks from others. After all, when folks reserve they know what it is. On any given day or time of day there could be all nude, no nude, half and half, etc. Ages vary from as young as twenties up to my age of sixty three and beyond. I have been a single there and I have been a couple. There is never a set ratio for anything. You will feel very comfortable no matter what your clothing persuasion might be. Suffice it to say that you will enjoy Marrero's. You will have fun at the pool, the evening 'happy hour', the informal breakfast buffet, the proximity to Duval St. (90 seconds walk) The manager will make you feel right at home. I've only stayed there three times, twice as a single and once as a couple. I would not hesitate to do so again. Enjoy.

Wayne <><

Unregistered

Re: Marrero's Guest House & Garden of Eden Key West [Re: WayneH]
      #1426315 - 07/03/12 01:32 PM (76.188.24.229)

Thank you all for the feedback!

Unregistered

Re: Marrero's Guest House & Garden of Eden Key Wes [Re: Anonymous]
      #1428193 - 07/11/12 11:31 AM (68.187.157.37)

We stayed at Marreros for a week earlier this year and enjoyed the room, breakfast, happy hour,, the front porch and staff were great. I agree with Wayne about the pool use, a group of textile guests were having a reunion and were at the pool playing cards and chatting most of the day and evening (their right) so there was no A/N use. When they checked out a very abrasive man checked into in to the poolside room, he spent the entire day and evening with his cellphone(camera) poolside staring at any female. We would come back at 1AM from an evening out and he would be there staring, despite suggestions he would not leave. His behavior precluded any A/N use.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 7 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 13495

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline