Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1

Unregistered

HBR
      #1431523 - 07/26/12 04:17 PM (68.88.197.38)

planning a trip to Hidden Beach in October, a couple questions, I know the beach is rather small in front of the resort, but it looks like there's a beach (opposite EDS) that could be usable for nude walks, anyone with any experience with this, also we may visit next door (EDS) one afternoon, how common is topless around the pool, suspect its ok on the beach..thanks for your responses

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
bugambilias
Traveler

Loc: Playa del Carmen, MX
Re: HBR [Re: Anonymous]
      #1431538 - 07/26/12 05:16 PM (70.15.123.163)

Nope. El Dorado Seaside Suites does not tolerate nudity or topless at the pool. On the beach is kind of a gray area. Lying on a chaise tanning is one thing but strolling around bare breasted might probably get her a request to cover up. There is a person watching the sea end of the wall to prevent accidental wanderings between the two resorts.

Check out this thread

--------------------
check out my blog

Unregistered

Re: HBR [Re: bugambilias]
      #1431541 - 07/26/12 05:35 PM (68.88.197.38)

i've seen this picture and its what raised my first question...the area to the right, looks like it connects to a longer beach (next photo over or on google earth) that is walkable in the nude, your thoughts... btw..thanks for the info...

bugambilias
Traveler

#1431552 - 07/26/12 06:25 PM (70.15.123.163)

A big hall with a second hot tub, DJ booth, nighttime bar and dinner facilities is now built where the rectangle in the sand is in this picture. After that, it's Mexico. They seriously frown on nudity. So, as stated above and in the thread linked... NO, do not roam around naked.

We live in that vicinity during the winter. Hidden Beach is on the agenda almost every time we entertain guests. So that means HBR about 10 times a season. If you want to walk the beach, head south to the Sian Khan Biosphere or take the nude snorkel trip on Wednesdays. They turn you loose on a "private" beach while serving lunch. Here are photos and a trip report.

--------------------
check out my blog

Unregistered

#1432217 - 07/30/12 09:47 AM (68.88.197.38)

..I was wondering what the rectangle was..How accessable is the water in front of HBR...looks pretty rocky..thanks again

bugambilias
Traveler

#1432329 - 07/30/12 04:46 PM (70.15.123.163)

Yes, it is very rocky. The little bit of sand that is there has been brought from somewhere else. It's coarse and a little off white. It is not sugar sand. They have a few "whales" placed to encourage real sand to accrete but do not count on a frolicking good time splashing about in the surf for a few years.

HIDDEN beach, get it?

--------------------
check out my blog

sailn
Traveler

Loc: South East US, Carolinas coast
      #1433775 - 08/07/12 08:17 AM (174.56.134.223)

any storm damage?

bugambilias
Traveler

Re: HBR [Re: sailn]
      #1433795 - 08/07/12 09:44 AM (70.15.123.163)

First of all, Tropical Storm Ernesto is hundreds of miles away from landfall at this time. Secondly, it seems like it will miss Cancun and Playa by quite a distance.
You can watch the STORM FORECAST HERE.
It really looks as if Ernesto will not be a problem except for possible rainy days.

--------------------
check out my blog

Pages: 1

Extra information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 4332

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline