Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1
Don
Traveler

Breezes Grand Negril
      #1440855 - 09/13/12 05:21 PM (99.235.252.140)

Anyone been to BGN lately that can comment on the resort and specifically the c/o beach.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
hairy
Traveler

Loc: BC Canada
Re: Breezes Grand Negril [Re: Don]
      #1440859 - 09/13/12 06:06 PM (74.198.165.36)

We went there after Braco close and were extremely disappointed!!!! The tiny nude beach is very rocky and really not swimable (the prude side beach is GREAT) The swimming pool is really not large enough to have a volleyball game. Our room had mould in it!!!!

The resort itself is not bad and we enjoyed what we used on the prude side. Needless to say we will never return. This year we are trying Couple Negril next door. Really not a nude resort but anything is better than at Breezes

Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Loc: Central Florida!
Re: Breezes Grand Negril [Re: hairy]
      #1440865 - 09/13/12 06:46 PM (108.124.37.15)

I don't really think there have been much, if any, changes, since it was Grand Lido Negril. The nude side, or should I say, the c/o side, the beach was always rocky, fairly small, with some natural shade, the c/o pool/bar/etc were very small. Braco was always the place with much better nude facilities.

Unregistered

Re: Breezes Grand Negril [Re: Carol_Hill]
      #1440874 - 09/13/12 07:50 PM (38.101.36.70)

Couples Negril resort is in preliminary talks with BGN to purchase the resort. They would probably just make it an extension of Couples Negril since the two border each other.
At least Couples would turn it back into some resemblence of self respect.

TowerIslenative

Unregistered

Re: Breezes Grand Negril [Re: hairy]
      #1440877 - 09/13/12 08:03 PM (38.101.36.70)

Quote:

hairy said:
We went there after Braco close and were extremely disappointed!!!! The tiny nude beach is very rocky and really not swimable (the prude side beach is GREAT) The swimming pool is really not large enough to have a volleyball game. Our room had mould in it!!!!

The resort itself is not bad and we enjoyed what we used on the prude side. Needless to say we will never return. This year we are trying Couple Negril next door. Really not a nude resort but anything is better than at Breezes

Couples resort and Super Clubs in negotiations re Breezes Grand Negril

Google this and read the official report

TowerIslenative

Flyerguy
Traveler

Loc: Michigan USA
      #1440889 - 09/13/12 08:43 PM (99.102.228.36)

Don,

I was there about a year ago and I have to say the resort is not 100%. They never had enough fresh batteries for my room safe. They could never answer the phone for reservations for the French restaurant. The food and drinks were fairly good. The entertainment at night was OK, but not a situation where you got to see the show.

The C/O beach is rocky and is known for sea urchins. The pool is small, but playable for volley ball. The hot tub is good and offers a lively atmosphere. The best thing is the Lamb Chops at the C/O bar & grill.

--------------------
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Unregistered

Re: Breezes Grand Negril [Re: Anonymous]
      #1441279 - 09/16/12 10:38 AM (69.72.61.80)

It seems that Couples may also be negotiating to purchase Hedo.

Towerislenative

Don
Traveler

Re: Breezes Grand Negril [Re: Anonymous]
      #1441280 - 09/16/12 10:45 AM (99.235.252.140)

I saw that. Should be interesting to see what they do with the resort. Will they combine it with Couples Negril next door? Will they change the c/o beach to nude? Interesting to see if it will happen. We will be going to BGN before any change over. Will they give it a make over. reports have it as getting a little shabby.

Flyerguy
Traveler

Loc: Michigan USA
      #1441282 - 09/16/12 10:54 AM (99.117.144.132)

Couples Resorts and SuperClubs in negotations re Breezes Grand Negril
KINGSTON, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012:- Lee Issa, Chairman Couples Resorts and John Issa, Chairman, SuperClubs Resorts, announced today that both parties are involved in firm negotiations concerning Breezes Grand Negril. These negotiations are expected to conclude on or before November 30, 2012, at which time a more detailed statement will be issued.

During the negotiations, the operations of Breezes Grand Negril will continue normally and all forward bookings will be honoured up to and after November 30, 2012.

--------------------
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Unregistered

#1441430 - 09/17/12 09:54 AM (69.72.61.23)

Quote:

Don said:
I saw that. Should be interesting to see what they do with the resort. Will they combine it with Couples Negril next door? Will they change the c/o beach to nude? Interesting to see if it will happen. We will be going to BGN before any change over. Will they give it a make over. reports have it as getting a little shabby.

Don, if it merges with Couples Negril, it will be nude only, keeping in line with the policy of the rest of their resorts that have a nude area. The majority of those that frequent Couples resorts are very comfortable with that policy.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 2250

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline