Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
banude
Traveler

Caribbean recommendations?
      #1449912 - 10/24/12 08:37 PM (173.164.246.58)

Wife and I have been going to Desert Sun for 10 years and LOVE it. We've decided to venture out of the country for our first nakation. The recent thread on N Resort got us thinking about where to go. If you wouldn't mind weighing in with your suggestions, we would greatly appreciate it.

Here's what we like:
Relatively small, don't like the gigantic properties
Ocean front or good ocean view
Minimal lifestylers and/or sexual vibe, none would be best
Safe
Private
Decent food
No reason to leave the property
We're not drinkers, so don't need party boats or hopping bar scene.

What say you?

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  

Unregistered

Re: Caribbean recommendations? [Re: banude]
      #1449923 - 10/24/12 08:56 PM (71.85.250.215)

We have been to N Resort twice in October - 2011 & 2012. From your list N Resort would seem to fit the bill. It usually has a small group of people; in the two years a low of 3 couples to a high of 10 couples. Everyone is very friendly, NO lifestyle activity, the food (especially fish) is delicious and usually individually prepared. The service is outstanding! The ocean front rooms are RIGHT on the beach and have fantastic views. Generally, most people retire around 9 or 10, with the piano bar having a singalong most evenings. We are nudists, but most other people are only nude at the pool. We, however, were nude everywhere, and nothing was said. In fact, the literature given when we checked in indicated that it is textile free in all parts of the resort, including the restaurants. (You do need to wear something to go to the front desk.) Take Off with you and spray as about half the people end up with a lot of bug bites. When we get back into regular mode here we will post a trip report and scan the literature we received. We hope to return!!

PelicanPirate
Traveler

#1449940 - 10/24/12 09:47 PM (107.9.16.124)

CLUB O FITS THE BILL

--------------------
Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people.
Jack Dawson - Movie Titanic

FireProf
Traveler

Loc: Southern California
      #1449961 - 10/24/12 10:56 PM (108.13.170.22)

I have to agree ... Club Orient would be my recommendation given the list of amenities you're interested in.

thesimpsons
Traveler

Loc: Northern California
      #1449973 - 10/24/12 11:39 PM (66.245.33.78)

I would have to "third" Club O. My wife and I have very similar likes. February will be our sixth stay at Club O.

--------------------
[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

banude
Traveler

Re: Caribbean recommendations? [Re: thesimpsons]
      #1449979 - 10/25/12 01:01 AM (173.164.246.58)

Those that have been to Club O, is there any sort of gawker issues there? I must admit, we did visit the adjacent stretch of beach off of a cruise ship many years ago before we found nude recreation, and I clearly remember the titilation of my fellow cruisers about the nude beach down the way. I have a clear memory of a group of young men heading down to look at the nude people.

We sure loved that stretch of beach though, I can see why Club O would be high on anyone's list.

bugambilias
Traveler

Loc: Playa del Carmen, MX
      #1449982 - 10/25/12 02:21 AM (70.15.123.163)

Playa Sonrisa might fit your needs.

The website is totally accurate.

--------------------
check out my blog

Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Loc: Central Florida!
      #1450012 - 10/25/12 09:26 AM (71.101.41.196)

Club O is not a private beach, no. Cruisers do walk down the beach and gawk at the nude people. Frankly, that doesn't bother me at all. Some people it does. Other than that, certainly Club O meets every one of your requirements and, should you actually decide to leave the property, St. Martin/St. Maarten really has tons going for it. You don't have to leave the property to eat, but if you do, you will find some of the best food in all of the Caribbean. Pretty easy airfare connections to most everywhere also.

Unregistered

Re: Caribbean recommendations? [Re: Carol_Hill]
      #1450016 - 10/25/12 09:43 AM (68.194.77.6)

I have not been to Club Orient, I hear a lot of nice things about it, but the cruise ship gawkers/picture takers would be an issue for me.

I have been to N and Couples San Souci.

CSS is nicer than N (N is a bit rustic) and also more expensive.

N is very quiet and while CSS will never be confused with a party resort, you can find a party there if one is so inclined to party a little bit.

Both have OK to good food and both have great service (the couples massage in hut on the cliff overlooking the water at CSS is very nice).

Both will meet your needs, if you are a full-blown, 24-7 type of nudist, then N is probably a better fit. At CSS, nudity is confined to Sunset Beach which is nicely secluded, otherwise CSS is pretty much textile, which works for us as we are primarily water nudists.

FireProf
Traveler

Loc: Southern California
Re: Caribbean recommendations? [Re: Anonymous]
      #1450023 - 10/25/12 10:14 AM (108.13.170.22)

I'm certain we do not want to take this thread in a direction of "my recommendation is better and my preference to a certain resort is better," but we need to keep the comments accurate and information we are sharing ... completely truthful.

Yes, there are "gawkers" that cruise the nude beach section of Orient Beach, in front of the Club Orient property. They are NOT snapping pictures all over the place and ANYONE that is seen doing that is taken care of my others on the beach and Club O security. The other nudes usually take care of the issue before Security arrives on scene.

Have an issue with clothed people walking by you while you're naked on this beach? Choose a lounge chair in the second roll and not up front. Park yourselves behind a group of other nudes.

We prefer to be right upfront with the rest of our friends. We've done this from the very first visit and will continue to do this because these people don't bother us and contrary to some statements ... there isn't this unabated photo session taking place as some may have others think.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 2962

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline