Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Unregistered

Re: Caribbean recommendations? [Re: banude]
      #1450216 - 10/25/12 08:16 PM (107.9.16.124)

Sit the 2nd/3rd row. Plenty nice. Sunglasses (with fuzzy eyebrows and node) and baseball hat -----odds are no one will recognize your "clothes". :)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  

Unregistered

#1450323 - 10/26/12 09:23 AM (76.188.24.229)

We are considering St. Martin as a 25th wedding anniversary destination. Would like the same amenities as listed by this poster and it appears that Orient bay fits the bill. Our only concern is that the lodging appears to be cottages requiring us to purchase groceries? We would prefer a restaurant on site for breakfast and lunch. Also, are there any snorkeling options available? We are "water naturists" as well, would this present problems at Club Orient? Any other suggestions for an all-inclusive facility with free and easy access to what we are reading is the world's "finest nude beach?"

Eric_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Re: Caribbean recommendations? [Re: Anonymous]
      #1450326 - 10/26/12 09:29 AM (71.101.41.196)

Club Orient has a restaurant on site for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner. Also Orientique has pastries in the morning.

--------------------
Eric Hill
TTOL Shop

Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Loc: Central Florida!
Re: Caribbean recommendations? [Re: Anonymous]
      #1450330 - 10/26/12 09:33 AM (71.101.41.196)

You don't have to cook at Club O. Papagayo is on site and serves lunch and dinner and the Perch serves lunch. Not sure if they are serving breakfast now at Papagayo or not, as they were not serving breakfast for a long time. They do have fresh pastries and breads delivered to the store every morning, if you get there early enough before they sell out.

In addition, TTOL sponsor http://www.clubfantastico.net/ is a small naturist hotel up the hill from Club O, which does offer an a/i plan, and the accomodations are quite a bit more upscale than Club O. Might be a good option for the 25th anniversary splurge!

thesimpsons
Traveler

Loc: Northern California
Re: Caribbean recommendations? [Re: Carol_Hill]
      #1450352 - 10/26/12 11:36 AM (66.245.33.78)

Club O's website currently only shows lunch & dinner hours. If you want pastries from the store and are not an early riser you can reserve your pastries the day before and they will be waiting for you.
Andy & Cheryl's has a very good breakfast and is just a very short walk down the beach (just past Pedro's) but, they are closed on Monday's.
As far as snorkeling you can snorkel right from the beach at Club O down to the reef by Pedro's. Years ago my wife and I would snorkel over to Green Key, take a rest then snorkel around there, lay on the beach for a while then snorkel back. You do need to watch for jet skis and boats.

--------------------
[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Edited by thesimpsons (10/26/12 11:48 AM)

banude
Traveler

Re: Caribbean recommendations? [Re: thesimpsons]
      #1450396 - 10/26/12 04:29 PM (173.164.246.58)

OK, so I just booked a week at N Resort for our first foray into international nudity and our first visit to a nude beach. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Next, my wife and I are not partyers and I'm CERTAINLY not a disco-er but I'd like to buy her some appropriate attire for the evenings and meals. Something that I can enjoy too ;)

Any suggestions as to where I can find nice resort-type clothing that are enough to be called coverups but not a house frock? In my minds eye I see some tasteful sheer clothing, but have no idea where to start to look. (also, am I right in the assumption that something sexy but not slutty is appropriate for meals?....we've never done this part before)

Unregistered

#1451721 - 10/31/12 05:29 PM (38.101.36.70)

N Resort is not fancy in any way. It's bare bones as it pertains to NICE resorts. Don't expect much. There were people that still had their bathing suits on at dinner...and dinners were not very good. If you dress your wife up, you are doing it for yourself.

The only thing N Resort has going for it is you can be naked anywhere. Drinks are very good and breakfast and lunch were not bad...and the price is right.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 2951

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline