Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
FireProf
Traveler

Loc: Southern California
Re: Blacks Beach [Re: Anonymous]
      #1463686 - 12/21/12 08:31 AM (108.13.170.22)

San O Trail 6 is no longer. The fight to reclaim it is still ongoing but at the present time ... the rangers are concentrating more on doing what they possibly can to hand out citations for nudity than they are doing the job they are suppose to do.

If you plan on visiting San O for nude use, you should walk further south onto Camp Pendleton beach property and you'll see other nudes there. You will be tresspassing onto military property but most times ... the Marine's do not bother the nudes.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  

Unregistered

Re: Blacks Beach [Re: FireProf]
      #1463692 - 12/21/12 08:44 AM (76.188.24.229)

Hard to believe the rangers consider it a priority! Lived out there in the early 80's and experienced a peaceful beach visited by locals and surfers, lots of personal space, never any problems.

FireProf
Traveler

Loc: Southern California
Re: Blacks Beach [Re: Anonymous]
      #1463805 - 12/21/12 07:10 PM (108.13.170.22)

Truth be told ... I think once Marianna Handler left the beach ... all hell broke loose. She used to 'patrol" the beach and she'd make those idiots that threatened the tolerance of the nude beach, either feel like crap for doing what they were doing and make them leave ... or get enough of us to help her kick them off the beach.

I didn't see many regulars doing that besides a few of us and we, my wife and I couldn't be there every day, every week or every weekend. I think many liked watching that crap and didn't say a thing. Even then ... there were only 5 incidents on the beach, the other 8 were in the parking lot ... a mile away from the beach. 3 of the 5 on the beach were reported to the rangers by nudists and they used all of those against the nudists to close the beach.

Ranger/rangers will hide up on the cliffs with video cameras and binoc's to catch people nude and race down the beach to cite them. They are obsessed.

Edited by FireProf (12/21/12 07:11 PM)

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 4012

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline