Traveltalkonline.com Forums

People Talk >> SXM People Talk

Pages: 1
Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Loc: Central Florida!
Trip report archives
      #1589130 - 05/12/14 04:53 PM (71.101.35.187)

I finally got finished copying everything to the various trip report archives just now. It took a while, as I had not done it for a long time. As always, the forums are nothing without the members and we sincerely thank EVERYONE who took the time to post trip reports and pictures of their journeys here, so that we could all live them vicariously. As always, if you find that your particular trip report has not been archived, it wasn’t on purpose, I promise you, so do let me know if I have missed copying your trip report into the archives.

I know that we mostly focus on the Caribbean here, and there are a ton of great trip reports and pictures/videos/etc in the ST. Maarten/St. Martin and BVI trip report archives. However, I did want to call everyone’s attention to the regular Trip Report archives, which is where we put everything that is NOT BVI or SXM reports. There are a TON of fascinating reports there, from such diverse places as the US, like Key West and Las Vegas and Alaska, to Australia to Africa to Vienna, Austria. And a special shout out goes to Sunset Sammy, who took us along on his fascinating adventure of a partial ARC circumnavigation, including a transit of the Panama Canal, a visit to the San Blas Islands, the Galapagos Islands and Ecuador. Check them out here

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Southshore
Traveler

Loc: Mississauga, ON, Canada
Re: Trip report archives [Re: Carol_Hill]
      #1589484 - 05/14/14 11:18 AM (99.240.39.29)

Carol, Thanks for all the work you do on this for us.

Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Loc: Central Florida!
Re: Trip report archives [Re: Southshore]
      #1589510 - 05/14/14 12:45 PM (71.101.35.187)

No problem. As I said, the real heroes are the people who take the time to post trip reports, and especially those photos that take us to all those fabulous places!

Pages: 1

Extra information
1 registered and 17 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 1235

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline