Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Unregistered

Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: Carol_Hill]
      #1590014 - 05/17/14 11:01 PM (24.79.20.203)

Lol how else would one review the cruise? This cruise charter makes the lifestyle look like a true perversion, which in all likelihood is, but that's not the discussion at hand. I should post the email thread I had with Bob Hannagan. He or a staff cover up and condone, and finally contradict. He asked a nudist (me) regarding the fairness of an uncovered boob and an uncovered mans chest? But definitely don't be a fool and go on this as a fun nudist adventure. For one there's poor nude participation. Nude starvation if anything (no nude overload, that's for sure). Maybe 1/4 to 1/3rd if you're lucky. Plus, 1/3 to a half of the swingers we ran in to thought it funny to "corrupt us", as if they're knowingly corrupted? Well they can be their own judge I guess. I've no interest in that role.

Bottom line: If you have no lifestyle interest and are attractive don't go on this couples cruise charter. But beware: all are welcome to the swinger's lifestyle, but you'll only be actively sought out if you're attractive. If you are a classy lifestyle don't go to any couples cruise sponsored entertainer's events. They claim to have exemption from the code of conduct and work with Bob to cover up public sex acts that are supposedly "forbidden" and grounds for being kicked off in the name of getting events "going".

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  

Unregistered

Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: Gatorman1]
      #1590015 - 05/17/14 11:04 PM (24.79.20.203)

The couples cruise may 3-10 from LA on celebrity century. Which else? It's not like they run them weekly. :)

tmsxmsails
Traveler

Loc: Massachusetts USA
Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: Anonymous]
      #1590080 - 05/18/14 02:10 PM (71.10.242.21)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Lol how else would one review the cruise? This cruise charter makes the lifestyle look like a true perversion, which in all likelihood is, but that's not the discussion at hand. I should post the email thread I had with Bob Hannagan. He or a staff cover up and condone, and finally contradict. He asked a nudist (me) regarding the fairness of an uncovered boob and an uncovered mans chest? But definitely don't be a fool and go on this as a fun nudist adventure. For one there's poor nude participation. Nude starvation if anything (no nude overload, that's for sure). Maybe 1/4 to 1/3rd if you're lucky. Plus, 1/3 to a half of the swingers we ran in to thought it funny to "corrupt us", as if they're knowingly corrupted? Well they can be their own judge I guess. I've no interest in that role.

Bottom line: If you have no lifestyle interest and are attractive don't go on this couples cruise charter. But beware: all are welcome to the swinger's lifestyle, but you'll only be actively sought out if you're attractive. If you are a classy lifestyle don't go to any couples cruise sponsored entertainer's events. They claim to have exemption from the code of conduct and work with Bob to cover up public sex acts that are supposedly "forbidden" and grounds for being kicked off in the name of getting events "going".

Please don't take offense but I've read this post about six times and I still have no idea what it means. I was hoping the "Bottom Line" would clear up the first paragraph for me but, alas, no luck.

CptCook
Traveler

Loc: SW Florida
Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: tmsxmsails]
      #1590094 - 05/18/14 04:22 PM (208.163.202.172)

Quote:

tmsxmsails said:
Please don't take offense but I've read this post about six times and I still have no idea what it means. I was hoping the "Bottom Line" would clear up the first paragraph for me but, alas, no luck.

Translation: "I am someone who is a bit full of myself, but sadly didn't do very well in grammar or creative writing classes. I went on a advertised "lifestyle" cruise and was shocked that there was some overt sexual activity."

--------------------
"Be a Traveler, not a tourist!"

Edited by CptCook (05/18/14 04:39 PM)

Unregistered

Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: CptCook]
      #1590123 - 05/18/14 07:15 PM (24.79.20.203)

I'm not the attractive one... Do you not know what lifestyle/swinging means? What, am I talking amongst a bunch of hill billies?

CptCook
Traveler

Loc: SW Florida
Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: Anonymous]
      #1590133 - 05/18/14 07:58 PM (208.163.202.172)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
I'm not the attractive one... Do you not know what lifestyle/swinging means? What, am I talking amongst a bunch of hill billies?

LOL (shaking head slowly side to side....) This would be such a guilty pleasure....so easy, so fun, but I will abide by the TOS here and just let it go......

Yes friend, I do know what lifestyle and swinging mean.....

--------------------
"Be a Traveler, not a tourist!"

Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Loc: Central Florida!
Re: Swingers cruise or nude cruise? [Re: CptCook]
      #1590166 - 05/18/14 10:09 PM (72.63.185.145)

Thanks.

I think we will just let this one go, altogether.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 23197

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline