Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Joecool
Traveler

Re: Textiles on "nude" beaches [Re: Anonymous]
      #1598470 - 07/14/14 09:45 AM (67.83.71.21)

Another reason why fewer women go to c/o beaches is not just gawkers, but gawkers with cell phones taking pictures and videos. This is a real fear that such pictures and videos wind up on social media sites. The majority of people today still look down upon nudists and their ways. Employers and other friends and family members have negative reactions and take punitive measures towards a nudist family member , friend, or employee. Un fair as this may be, this is the reality.
On a recent trip to Cupecoy, we were sitting with five of our friends all nudists when a family of textiles appeared at one of the villas and began taking photos with a wide angle lens camera and a cell phone. Nudists have every right to be wary of textiles on c/o beaches.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Reginald Guy
Unregistered

Re: Textiles on "nude" beaches [Re: Joecool]
      #1598500 - 07/14/14 11:43 AM (24.152.136.167)

Quote:

Joecool mentioned:
[....] gawkers with cell phones taking pictures and videos. This is a real fear that such pictures and videos wind up on social media sites. [....]

About a year ago I stumbled upon a website which showed secretly taken videos of women at topless and nude beaches in the Mediterranean. The pervs apparently have a "circuit" of beaches where they gather material for their website year after year, using small concealed vidcams. In just a short time, I expect to see drones flying along the shorelines of popular nude beaches which stop to hover awhile over sunning nudists.

~Reggie~

Unregistered

Re: Textiles on "nude" beaches [Re: Joecool]
      #1598516 - 07/14/14 01:10 PM (76.188.17.58)

Took the Tiko Tiko excursion to Tintamarre and a sailboat anchored nearby had a passenger that was snapping photos as we exited the water and climbed aboard. We all laughed as we gave him the proverbial "moon" but I had to wonder out loud why anyone would covet a picture of me nude? I am an old man.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 6170

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline