Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> World Wide Travel

Pages: 1
TomB
Traveler

Loc: Virginia wishing STJ
Sad News and possible new visitors
      #1724419 - 02/26/17 10:52 PM (74.214.43.135)

Earlier this week, Slow Travel Talk Forum announced that the board is shutting down. There last day online will be on February 28. Evidently, Internet Brands, who host the website, decided no longer to supply a platform for the forum. It is my understanding that one will be routed to a Fodor’s webpage when you enter the Slow Travel url. Big boys when again…

I know some here at TTOL are participants on Slow Travel when European Travel information was needed. The most active boards were Italy and France. Much like SXM and BVI boards are the heavy hitters here at TTOL, Slow Travel also provided boards for other countries/areas below the big boys.

I posted this update on the World Wide board to let folks know that I have provided the TTOL link and welcome to those Slow Travelers looking for a new home to share their adventures, stories, and questions.

This is also a good time to thank Carol, Eric, and all the moderators that make TTOL a great destination.
THANK YOU!!!

--------------------
“Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.” - Emerson

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Loc: Central Florida!
Re: Sad News and possible new visitors [Re: TomB]
      #1724444 - 02/27/17 10:02 AM (47.192.9.53)

Tom--thanks for posting. As always, we would be happy to create additional, more specific forums, IF there is sufficient travel to justify it. However, in the meantime, they are very welcome to post here in the Worldwide forum. If any of them have any questions, I would be happy to answer here once they register, or have them send an email to admin@traveltalkonline.com

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 2444

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline