Latest info from RCI is they are in meetings about this but nothing definitive. I asked the supervisor about our confirmed week and was told that if Alegria did not join RCI that they couldn't put us somewhere else. WHAT A MESS! I would strongly recommend Manek stay off the island!
This was his previous note earlier today:
Quote: Just to update everyone on what I have found out to date. I am currently on hold with RCI waiting for a second supervisor after speaking with one rep and one supervisor.I have explained that I was told this A.M. by someone in authority at Caravanserai that in order to use our confirmed penthouse reservation we were going to have to sign the agreement as well as send them another payment of maint fees. What a shady operation! I will post again as soon as I get off the phone with RCI.