Traveltalkonline.com Forums

TTOL ForumsClassifiedsTTOL Shop

Home
New Listings
Most Popular
Top Rated
Sponsors

Search for Links
Intelligent Link Search. Type in your keywords to search for the links you are looking for.

Information about adding your link.
Click Here

Link's DetailsBack To Category     

Leisure Car Rental     Sponsor Top
URLhttp://www.leisurecarrentalsxm.com/
Description Established in 2007, Leisure Car Rental is known for providing Fast, Efficient 24hr Service for all of our Clients. We believe that Customer Satisfaction should be any company's Number One Priority. This is why we provide optimum customer satisfaction before, during, and after your car rental experience with us. Before: Our reservation system is fairly fast, and simple. You receive a confirmation usually in less than a few minutes. Our email and telephone lines are monitored by real people 24hrs, every day of the year, so all email inquiries are responded to promptly. During: Once you arrive, and rent your car, you are treated as our only customer! You get around the clock service, along with your very nice, safe, and reliable car. After: Our After Sale Service is second to none! If you need us for any reason, we are here for you. Guaranteed. Forget the 45 minute Shuttle ride to get your car. Book Now, and your car will be waiting for you at the Airport."
CategorySt Maarten - St Martin : Rental Cars
Date Added06-02-2011
Hits701
Rating   5.00 (out Of 5)
Votes7
Reviews5
  Write a Review      Add to Favourite      Suggest to a Friend

Select Your Rating  

Reviews:
 Everything was great with the car. We used it a lot and it was very reliable. The price was great and I will use Leisure for my next visit. Bill & Sabrina
Added: 05-09-2012

Excellent experience, no complaints Our flt was 3 hours late getting in, it was late night. Not having been there before, we didn't know what to expect. Very pleased and relieved to see Leisure there when we arrived with our car!

There were many posts regarding outrageous tactics and charges by rental car agencies on St. Maarten. After doing some homework I contact Leisure Car Rentals via e-mail. I received a very prompt reply from Jacqueline the owner of the company with all the details on cars, rates and insurance. After making a few comparisons I booked a weekly rental with Leisure Car. Jacqueline sent another e-mail to confirm the rental and to set expectations for the service at the airport. As it turned out it was simple: James had my last name on a clipboard at the arrival gate. He welcomed us and told me that we had a no charge upgrade and a car with less than 2,000 miles. Neat and clean. We inspected the car and signed the paperwork..James clarified our departure information and told us he'd meet us at the airport to take back the car...and he did just that at the end of the week. He walked around the car and found everything in order...gave me my security deposit back and I signed the credit card billing for the week's use of the car. I couldn't be more please with the car and the customer service delivered by Jacqueline and James. I hope that their business continues to grow.

Car was great--we were given a free up-grade!! Service was excellent--we were met at the airport with the car and returned it to airport--no hassle--quick and efficient. We will use again when we are in St. Maarten!!

Great little car, Jmmie waiting for us at the Arrival Hall, waiting for us on our return to the airport, smooth all the way around. You do hear some horror stories about renting on St. Martin...not from Jimmie's operation, though. Thanks much.