jazzgal 41
RonDon 35
pat 34
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
aqualad7, pat
Who's Online Now
37 registered members (SailorSteve, PML, bbeach, mikeandsandy, BaardJ, bigbobthib, GeorgeC1, tradewinds, RobR, Hollowellreid, Manpot, Leagle49, ChiTownHarry, donsellsyachts, PnPinNC, Kennys, ChuckG, dcareri, SXMFOX, Catmandu, bugambilias, Kmon, Fletch, Christo, TomB, 12 invisible), 141 guests, and 177 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
St. Maarten - St. Martin
4 minutes ago
Good Morning All,

The response for this wine tasting was great! Sadly I am closing the registrations now as I have 24 participants and won't be able to accommodate any more! I will post some pictures and soon will organize the April one !

Thank you all for your response and hopefully see you at the next one if you are not attending the one in March

23 1,466 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
11 minutes ago
8. Any news on the rebuilding efforts of Angel's Rest? Saw they were trying to raise funds.
6 144 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
34 minutes ago
Update from Club O on Facebook.
29 4,511 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
51 minutes ago
Blue Martini in Grand Case is open
233 61,718 Read More
World Wide Travel
2 hours ago
Your pictures are simply spectacular!
7 610 Read More
World Wide Travel
2 hours ago
Wonderful pictures all, but I especially enjoy the one of the cat in the window.
4 522 Read More
World Wide Travel
2 hours ago
TomB and Beerman - Your pictures are simply gorgeous!
18 492 Read More
British Virgin Islands
8 hours ago
Definitely planning to spend a couple of nights on JVD so thank you both for the Abe's recommendation. We tried Corsair's a few years ago and were very pleased with their lobsters too.

Would really love to be able to cook up a couple myself too though. Any ideas on where I might be able to purchase a couple of live ones in the BVI or if a fishing guide can catch em for me, per my original questions?

Thanks again for all comments! I looked at Abe's website. Some great pics of plated lobsters! Makes my mouth water!
5 782 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
9 hours ago
thanks, this is the info I was looking for...hopefully it will happen
4 732 Read More
SXM People Talk
9 hours ago
And now the latest United screw up..

15 251 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
10 hours ago
That's the 1st 3rd of the story.

Here's the 2nd 3rd.

The EC145 helicopter flew over to St Barth. 3 people got off and went into the terminal building. 10-15 minutes later, 3 people, perhaps the same 3 people, came out and re-boarded the EC145. The EC145 took off, and probably returned to SXM.

Back to jrr or whomever for the rest of the story.
3 400 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
10 hours ago
Erato started Red Pond over near Guana Bay and walked from that one. I have been told he is in Anguilla and will be arrested if he returns to SXM.
10 940 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
10 hours ago
Thank you.
2 246 Read More
Southern Caribbean
Yesterday at 10:46 PM
A good non-fiction book to read if you're considering a visit to Curaçao (do it!) is "Curaçao For 91 Days", by Michael Powell & Jürgen Horn. They write a travel blog about their travels around the globe where they spend 91 days in various places living among the locals. Published in July 2016 and available on Amazon. Also available on Kindle and in Kindle Unlimited for borrowing, if you are a member. Lots of good tips on beaches, restaurants, and historical places to visit. Good stuff!
0 30 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 10:21 PM
Unless you draw more than 6' the Setting Point mooring field is easy. Even if you touch bottom its very soft mud. At slow speeds it will not cause damage and you can drive out of the low spots. Or so I have heard.
11 1,515 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 08:59 PM
Thanks for your report Nobbie. I guess I'm not surprised some monos headed there despite the forecast.
2 639 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 07:25 PM
We are chartering with Conch on their new (new to them) Lagoon 500. They register the boats as fishing boats before they charter I think. The Lagoon 500 is registered.
6 570 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 05:53 PM
Thanks Nobbie! At this point with two positive observations, I think an earthquake is a bigger threat than a monster hurricane is.
6 899 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 04:57 PM
Is the Riteway in East End open?
4 467 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 04:05 PM
You start seeing the same post/questions/topics appear over and over again... I see this as a positive sign!
0 236 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 02:34 PM
Thanks, I'll have to remember that settings trick whenever I get back to the states. My home country is St Maarten so it would be nice to have my Pandora, at least part of it!
9 523 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 02:33 PM
My experience off Grandeur of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) on Sunday February 18 was the same. I heard no "warnings" of any kind but for some references to the destruction that Irma had caused. The passengers I talked with about their experience on the island expressed no complaints about vendors or anything else. To the contrary, what I heard was generally positive about the people that they met or interacted with on the island. Of course, I only talked with a very small percentage of the total that went ashore.
17 1,900 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 12:45 PM
Sydney's Peace and Love in Little Harbour JVD is open
65 22,957 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 12:38 PM
We intended going to the early March one at the Trellis Bay Market and Grill. Their website said it was on the 2nd March (even though the full moon was on the 1st).. We got there (along with a number of other boats) on the 2nd. Guess when the party was......! Might be worth giving the venue a call to make sure when it is!
4 830 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 02:37 AM
There used to be places to refill the 2 gallon jugs around the islands. Are they still around? If so, where?
6 602 Read More
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4