Christo-
The route we were described is probably pretty obvious, but it was good to hear it, and not too complicated. We were told to basically go to the right-most shade structure as you are looking at the water and swim straight out from there to the outer break, and then let the current take you around counter clockwise and back in on the other side of the reef structure. When you look at it, the route is actually pretty clear to the eye- a strip of navigable water that heads straight out from that shade-structure along the reef wall and gets visibly darker and deeper when you get out towards outer reef. Then around that main coral structure counter clockwise and back through more shallow water. It got most interesting out at the farthest point of the dive. This is where we found our turtles as well as a really beautiful reef shark. On the way back in, I took the wrong turn at one point and found myself in a bit of a maze of shallow (not dangerously so). But with a bit of poking around, you find an exit to deeper water again. Lets see if I can attach this properly....

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KqkTVBh8otJnoiLMAcskza0WuR8j5W_k/view?usp=sharing[/img]

Attached Files Loblolly.png