Hi, question maybe could be when and how SXM [or other countries] let residents of [name the country] back in.
A month ago we might have said no to someone from Spain or Italy - given the # of US cases that could now apply to the US
My guess is a lot of Dutch side tourism is American - causing more potential tension on timing to reopen
Not sure what the future holds but it will be interesting to see when and how travel restrictions change.

Temp checks alone don't do it, it's only a snapshot for that point in time. Works in plants and offices as it is done all day long - at least where I work [apparently I am an essential service!]
I agree with Carol, need instant testing for travel to think about resuming, but even then countries with high infection rates might find themselves on a restricted list or at least regions of a given country

For us, no travel without a vaccine. We are over 60 and my wife has a low immune system. We were already very careful, this just adds to the no travel soon for us
We hope to go back, but not for now.
Making the best of it with flip flop Friday's with Island 92 playing and a rum cocktail for happy hour

J&B