Stayed at Divi and renewed friendship with Marisol at Gizmo's. Smooth flight down, American, Cincy, Charlotte, SXM. Highly pleased that traffic signals have been reinstalled at the intersection coming out of the west side of Philipsburg, at the small bridge ! dance Visited the beautiful beaches of Plum, Long, Friar's, Mullet, Cupecoy, Orient, Maho, Little Bay, Galion, but did not have the energy to make the trek from Friar's to Happy this time, pooh ! Hung out mostly at Orient and Maho,at Sunset Beach Bar, taking photos of the jets arriving overhead, where I could sit in chairs, making it easier to get back up ! Getting older ! Drove through the Oyster Pond area, and walked through Marigot. Took over 100 photos, the best of which I put on Facebook. Had a delightful dinner at the Palms with Bill and Elaine, Ann, Gail and her husband, Wonderful people !! Had tilapia with cajun sauce ! So good ! Flew back home on United, Newark (overnight, Mariott was very nice), then Chicago and back to Cincy. This was a great trip and I can hardly wait to go back !!

Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; 05/28/2021 09:27 AM.

Paradise is an island in the Caribbean!