pat 42
Todd 40
jazzgal 40
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
LONGISLANDSHARON, Sca2la
Who's Online Now
47 registered members (GeorgeC1, lcote, charlie, Kevin_B, MrEZgoin, xrayman67, Whale Tail, eightzerobits, Brian&Andi, OllieEh, cabokid, Sea_Skyman, pburke40, Billtjw, RickG, WWII, KirkB, davidandsusannj, PML, jrw, bostonbob, Kennys, MKGrey, Standrea, KC2SXM, Uksimonusa, NumberCruncher, snman31, Kmon, hkdiaz, SXMBND, Fletch, kaba, Alltech63, Jaybird, RatmansWife, bailau, 10 invisible), 1,114 guests, and 49 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hedonism resort trip report from June 2019 #199947
07/14/2019 12:34 PM
07/14/2019 12:34 PM
Florida, USA
AnnTS Offline OP
Traveler
AnnTS  Offline OP
Traveler
Florida, USA
My latest short (and censored) trip report from my recent (June 2019) trip with the Krewe de Krazy Life (13th Annual Group Trip).

Feel free to ask me more FAQ's about some of the daily activities, issues that other's experienced, PDA's, and future expectations etc.

OVERALL: My visit was amazingly without any major issues, concerns or complaints other than me slipping and falling around the nude pool where the blue non-slip mat stopped and slippery concrete started. I did address this staff and hope they cover all wet/potential wet areas ASAP.

My 14th Hedonism resort stay began June 15, 2019 and ended June 25 but in that time I had a chance to explore most, if not all, areas of the resort property and to experience most of what Hedo had to offer---and again Hedo did not disappoint whatsover.

My room was #2170, a nude beach/jacuzzi premium suite and one that I had occupied in the past. The room was immaculate, clean, and almost too cold because the air conditioner was working so efficiently. Bathroom amenities, stocked refrigerator and all the printed info I would need for the week+ was a nice bonus along with having concierge access 24/7.

Service from day one to my departure was excellent in all regards. I don't recall waiting for anyone on the property more than a few minutes for assistance and, as always, smiles from staff are the norm. From my room attendant to daily refrigerator re-stocker to my jacuzzi maintenance man and bell hop/luggage delivery man I was treated as a valued guest and I found I rarely needed to ask for anything out of the ordinary. Front office staff, when needed, were always receptive to questions or comments and not surprisingly the bar and food staff were always friendly, efficient and working hard to make people happy.

The grounds, beaches, pools/spas, venues and buildings of Hedo all seemed to be well-maintained and there was only one area of construction (H-block-garden view on the nude side) and noise, etc was never an issue. NOTE: the spa playroom was being remodeled so the open air area was not accessible.

NOTE: One tip I'll pass on that has helped me over the years is when I check into Hedo I request a guest comment card or two to keep in my room so I can make notes of good and bad things and to write down names of those that provided outstanding service. Upon departure I then leave these with the front office. I did forgot this trip to take a photo of it to use in this trip report so I'm going off my photos, videos and memories.

A simple 1-10 (10 being best) rating of the major aspects of Hedo:

Check-in: 10 fast, friendly, made to feel welcome
Room: 10 maintained well, very clean, quiet, dark (when desired)
Jacuzzi/Lanai 9+ once the temperature was turned down about 5 degrees
Beach(es): 10 always well-groomed, plenty of loungers, shade/sun
Marina/watersports: 10 twice-daily snorkel/scuba trips, other non-motorized sports
Drinks: 10 premium drinks/shots, water in coolers in beach area
Food: 10 variety, quality, and available 24/7 at various locations (great beach party & international cuisine dinner nights)
Pools/jacuzzis: 9+ so many to choose from, often with (too loud) music
Entertainment Crew: 10 Hardest-working staff anywhere & so fun/friendly
Shopping: 10 The boutique gift store is a favorite of mine with quality, variety, and convenience
Kama Sutra Palace: 10 VERY nice serene and meditative get-away
Romping Shop 5 Being remodeled so it had limited space (but still nice)
Piano Bar: 9 Great fun if a bit too loud for me but nice to escape to the side room and still listen
Disco/NightClub: 7+ I only experienced it for the weekly foam party (cool)
Beach Buffet: 9+ Great/varied food & runway, fire show but wear bug spray
Restaurants: 10 From main dining buffet to Harry-San teppanyaki and Pastafari (Italian) and from the Chophouse to nude pool grill (day & night)--awesome!

Other thoughts: One of the couples in our group (Krewe) had arranged a wedding/renewal of vows on the beach with reception in the Piano Bar and everyone was impressed with the set-up, the ceremony, the photos, and the reception complete with champagne and cake. All this for US$150

Costumed theme nights were so much fun as the resort was sold out and there were so many participants. Theme nights included: Sexy Sports Night; Hedonistic School Girl Night; Jamaica Night; Glow Night; Fetish/Lingerie/Fantasy Night; Toga/Foam Night; Rock Star Night. Energy levels were high during the evening and shows.

Main stage shows & music: The quality of these shows continues to amaze me with variety and quality that rivals or exceeds Las Vegas Cabaret shows. Hedo never falls short of entertainment value whether it is the EC's with pool games or beachfront runway shows and main stage shows are just pretty awesome.

I am already signed up for my 15th trip in June 2020 and can't wait to see what changes and improvements has in store for the future.

If you have specific questions I can try to answer in a straightforward answer...

"Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere!" and "Hedo for me-no problem mon!" :-)
SXM Sponsors
Re: Hedonism resort trip report from June 2019 [Re: AnnTS] #199953
07/14/2019 02:06 PM
07/14/2019 02:06 PM
Southern Maryland suburbs of D...
Bill_S Offline
Traveler
Bill_S  Offline
Traveler
Southern Maryland suburbs of D...
Thanks for the very nice report, AnnTS!

Bill
Re: Hedonism resort trip report from June 2019 [Re: AnnTS] #199963
07/14/2019 04:31 PM
07/14/2019 04:31 PM
CT,USA
DICKG Offline
Traveler
DICKG  Offline
Traveler
CT,USA
Tried to pull it up only came up as Pinel the island is there another name ?

Re: Hedonism resort trip report from June 2019 [Re: DICKG] #200024
07/15/2019 11:51 AM
07/15/2019 11:51 AM
Florida, USA
AnnTS Offline OP
Traveler
AnnTS  Offline OP
Traveler
Florida, USA
Originally Posted by DICKG
Tried to pull it up only came up as Pinel the island is there another name ?

Hello DickG.....was your post meant for this topic?

"Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere!" and "Hedo for me-no problem mon!" :-)