I stayed at Firefly for one week in January. Cottages nice but not luxury by any means. Cabins (4 available) in the center of the compound were very rustic and were what you'd expect for $31 (US) per night. Bar next door kept the loud music up until the wee hours of the morning. The property is a narrow strip between the road and the beach. Between the cow on one side of the fence and the chickens and dogs on the other I felt like I got enough local flavor. If you stay in the cabins your showers and bathroom facilities are about 20 feet away. Outside showers were great! Solar powered to stay warm and the beautiful scenery overhead.<br>Beach is very small with constant foot traffic as usual for Negril. Various forms of C/O there. One nude male, two topless female, rest with clothing. Far from Hedo if that's what you expect. I glanced through the photo albums in the office and it appeared it was a Naturist's paradise. The staff were very kind and helpful. The cafe/bar on the beach fixed great breakfasts and standard drinks. The staff told me the nudity was up to the guests and the particular mix at the time. I asked if nudity was appropriate in the garden jacussi since the garden was the only "posted" no nudity allowed. They said it was OK - just wear a towel to and from. That night I hopped into the tub nude and the two women present were NOT pleased. One left immediately. I apologized (not sure why). Overall, for price, availability to Negril beach, and local atmosphere - GOOD.<br>WRITERHOPEFUL2002@YAHOO.COM<br><br><br><br><br><br>