TravelTalkOnline

AAA Car Rental

Posted By: yenren

AAA Car Rental - 11/24/2015 05:31 PM

I made a car rental reservation on line with AAA a month ago for an early December rental and did not get a confirmation. I have since followed up twice without a reply. Does anyone know if AAA car rental is still in business? Any help would be appreciated.
Posted By: wildbill069

Re: AAA Car Rental - 11/24/2015 05:40 PM

Check your junk mail folder.
Posted By: Daisy304

Re: AAA Car Rental - 11/24/2015 05:48 PM

we just rented from AAA last week. When I made my reservation a while ago I never got a reply to my email so I called and reserved that way. Alan answered the phone both when I called to make the reservation and when I called to confirm.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: AAA Car Rental - 11/24/2015 06:07 PM

Definitely still in business, yes. As Bill said, it's possible the reply is in your spam filter, as some servers block email from SXM. Simple, just call them and confirm. Will take just a couple of minutes and will alleviate your concerns. US Skype number: 201-793-3667
Posted By: boucharda

Re: AAA Car Rental - 11/24/2015 06:50 PM

I agree it's probably an email issue. I have had similar issues in the past but I recently made a January reservation and got both a response email and a confirmation email with res number and dates. This is what I used...

tripaaa@caribserve.net
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: AAA Car Rental - 11/24/2015 06:54 PM

Caribserve is an address that is OFTEN blocked by email servers.
Posted By: boucharda

Re: AAA Car Rental - 11/24/2015 06:56 PM

Might explain the problem but that IS his email address so I guess the only other option is to call
Posted By: yenren

Re: AAA Car Rental - 11/24/2015 07:24 PM

Thanks for the advice. I will give them a call.

Yenren
Posted By: Ritchard

Re: AAA Car Rental - 11/24/2015 07:51 PM

I booked two weeks ago and got a confirmation right away. Say Hi to Alian for me. A great guy!
Posted By: mscottc

Re: AAA Car Rental - 11/25/2015 03:06 AM

I just had several email exchanges with Alain at AAA, and confirmed a rental this week.
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: AAA Car Rental - 11/25/2015 10:28 AM

I'm renting from them now, and spoke with Alain a couple of times yesterday, since someone whacked our bumper in a parking lot Monday night.
Posted By: JohnandBev

Re: AAA Car Rental - 11/25/2015 04:40 PM

Sent my rental request for this winter to Alain, didn't bother me no immediate answer, saw this thread, checked my Junk folder and Alains auto reply was there! - an almost immediate reply to my request
So thanks for TTOL to remind me to check
Note - the last 2 yrs of rental with Alain, I used a gmail account - always got an immediate autoreply, then a follow up with my quote. This yr used a hotmail account, the hotmail account put the autoreply in it's Junk folder.
Perhaps that might account for the change
J&B
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline