TravelTalkOnline

Beacon Hill Road Reopened!!!

Posted By: Carol_Hill

Beacon Hill Road Reopened!!! - 02/10/2016 03:00 PM

Daily Herald story As someone here else reported, Beacon Hill Road was impassable. Now reopened!
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Beacon Hill Road Impassable - 02/10/2016 03:42 PM

Carol_Hill said:
Daily Herald story As someone here else reported, Beacon Hill Road is currently impassable. There are a whole lot of people back there in Beacon Hill with no way out right now..

This is not new for us , however it's cleaned now.

Re: Beacon Hill Road Impassable - 02/10/2016 03:46 PM

OK, glad to hear it's open now!
Posted By: kish

Re: Beacon Hill Road Impassable - 02/10/2016 06:22 PM

We drive by about an hour ago and the police had closed the road again. Looked like there had been some kind of accident.

Re: Beacon Hill Road Impassable - 02/10/2016 06:23 PM

Oh mercy, I hope someone was not injured walking in the road! I see there are 5 ships in today...
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Beacon Hill Road Impassable - 02/10/2016 10:23 PM

They blocked the Taxis inorder to re-clean road again.
Posted By: Birdwatcher

Re: Beacon Hill Road Impassable - 02/11/2016 03:52 AM

It was a zoo around Maho this afternoon. There were sirens wailing and horns honking, when I went to look the police had closed the road off so it could be cleaned. Taxis were parked all over the place; watched the procession of "cruisers" leave the beach to find them.
Posted By: johnhill

Re: Beacon Hill Road Impassable - 02/12/2016 12:55 AM

We are staying at LaTerrasse across the road from Maho Beach-our friends were on the beach and saw 2 people seriously injured by big waves-1 person had no pulse and people were performing CPR-we saw the second person get flipped on his face by a wave and his face was bloodied and his nose appeared fractured. They should not have been in the rough surf which was across the roadway and up to the airport fence
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline