TravelTalkOnline

Love Hotel or Le Shambala?

Posted By: Carib_Ian

Love Hotel or Le Shambala? - 07/12/2016 01:39 PM

We will be staying in Grand Case for a couple of nights. We have stayed at GCBC a few times, and now we are thinking of trying something different, right in town. We don't need anything too fancy -- just a clean comfortable room and a place to take in the views. Any recco's? Thanks
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Love Hotel or Le Shambala? - 07/12/2016 01:42 PM

Check out Blue Emeraude
Posted By: jeannie239

Re: Love Hotel or Le Shambala? - 07/12/2016 02:11 PM

I have eaten at la shambala many a times and stocked the rooms ... it is a breath taking view and the rooms and the environment gives you very much a Zen feeling...

More than once I have chosen this restaurant to eat just for the ambience and breathe taking view and the food of course

When I have gone to stock the rooms I noticed the rooms are small but very tastefully decorated... if you are renting a car I am not sure about parking as I had to park in the public parking area every time I went for dinner.

Jeannie
Posted By: Carib_Ian

Re: Love Hotel or Le Shambala? - 07/12/2016 03:58 PM

Hi there
Thanks for this. We won't be renting a car. Bleu Emeraude looks great, but more for longer stays I think.
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Love Hotel or Le Shambala? - 07/12/2016 07:40 PM

Then I would do LOVE. They are in the middle of the action and have a great little bar on the beach. Great Sunset spot. Guys that run it are great on the hospitality piece.
Posted By: MrWhiskerssammy

Re: Love Hotel or Le Shambala? - 07/12/2016 08:40 PM

We have only spent the day at the beach at Love, so I can't speak about the hotel aspect. Having said that, the food is really quite good, the bar/restaurant staff are also very friendly. The prices are very reasonable. The bathroom they provide in the restaurant area on the first floor is clean (which is pretty important to me). With the way they run the restaurant and beach area, I would not have a problem at all staying there. P.S. Try their pitcher of white sangria.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline