TravelTalkOnline

Mini Van rental

Posted By: Marshalls1963

Mini Van rental - 08/29/2016 11:49 AM

Good Morning
Looking for a reliable car rental company that has mini vans. We contacted Kennys, because of their great reviews, but he doesn't have any mini vans. Any other recommendations?
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Mini Van rental - 08/29/2016 12:20 PM

Check out the sponsors page, as several of the sponsors have mini vans. Have to ask though, do you need a mini van in particular? They can be very difficult to park in SXM, trying to shoe horn it into one of those tiny parking spots. It will also be VERY expensive, as compared to even two separate vehicles. How many people are you talking? Maybe you could do a big SUV instead?
Posted By: NJHarry

Re: Mini Van rental - 08/29/2016 12:48 PM

Hi Marshalls1963, I've rented a mini-van (Toyota Sienna) from Michael and Joseph at Unity Car Rental several times.

Re: Mini Van rental - 08/29/2016 02:56 PM

Thank you! We rented a van last year(first time we've rented a car in 6 yrs) and had a blast all 8 of us driving around! We got lucky with parking, hope the same this year!! Can I rent in advance, or should I say should I rent in advance😀
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Mini Van rental - 08/29/2016 02:58 PM

OK, surprised you didn't have problems parking, but glad for your sake that you didn't.

Absolutely you need to rent a van in advance, as there aren't that many of them available.
Posted By: NJHarry

Re: Mini Van rental - 08/29/2016 06:30 PM

Hi Marshalls1963, Unity Car Rental is a sponsor on this board and you can click on the TTOL Sponsors link at the top of the page. And yes, you do need to make a reservation. Email Michael or Joseph from Unity and they will give you a confirmation and a rate for the mini-van. Good luck.

Re: Mini Van rental - 08/29/2016 07:08 PM

Thank you all for your recommendations
Posted By: Sandy471

Re: Mini Van rental - 09/02/2016 03:52 PM

Rented one from AAA in May. He didn't have any but he got one from another rental agency and had it at his office. It was a Dodge Caravan. Don't remember the price off hand but I could look it up if you need it.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline