TravelTalkOnline

Cruise from SXM

Posted By: sxmmm1987

Cruise from SXM - 01/04/2017 04:56 PM

Anyone going on the January 30 cruise from SXM Zenith (pullmantur)? anyone been on this ship? We did the Pullmantur in 2015 and 2016 but it was a different ship.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Cruise from SXM - 01/04/2017 05:28 PM

We were on it a LONG, long time ago, when the ship sailed for Celebrity. At that time, the Horizon and Zenith were almost identical, although I guess they have added balconies to both ships since then, so no idea how they are different now.

I would be interested to hear how you like the cruise. How did you like the previous cruises on Horizon? What would say were the best and worst things about them?

By the way, I am moving this to the main forum, since the ship does sail from SXM.
Posted By: sxmmm1987

Re: Cruise from SXM - 01/05/2017 12:35 PM

Carol, 2015 and 2016 were the Horizon. Now it's the Zenith. Horizon was very good for the price ($500 p/p with all meals, entertainment and alcohol) This year we are paying $1,300 for a jr suite with a balcony. We had a great time, met lots of nice people from SXM as well as Dutch, Spanish, French and Americans. Food was 7-8.5. Staff was very nice. No language problems. Entertainment was basically in French but for the most part, it was enjoyable. If anyone has any other questions, please post.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Cruise from SXM - 01/05/2017 01:10 PM

thanks. Would be interested if anyone else has been on these cruises.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline