TravelTalkOnline

Jet blue v delta (jfk v Hartsfield)

Posted By: minys

Jet blue v delta (jfk v Hartsfield) - 12/27/2017 06:59 PM

Trying flights for Feb so weather may tricky. Leaving from syracuse ny can go to JFK or ATL GA.
Anyone with experience for those airports in winter. Thanks
Posted By: JMSH

Re: Jet blue v delta (jfk v Hartsfield) - 12/27/2017 07:10 PM

Probably more of a weather problem in New York as oppose to Atlanta at that time of year but it is an absolute guess on anyone's part.
Posted By: pat

Re: Jet blue v delta (jfk v Hartsfield) - 12/27/2017 07:11 PM

Dealing with weather that time of year is anyone’s best guess but I’m thinking if you can get out of Syracuse in the first place you’d probably be okay in either place. Me? I’d do JFK because the Jet Blue Terminal Five is so very easy to navigate and I’m far more familiar with it than I am Atlanta Hartsfield. But then again, I think weatherwise, Atlanta could be the better bet. 😊😊
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Jet blue v delta (jfk v Hartsfield) - 12/27/2017 08:53 PM

I would go for ATL where the chance of snow issues is less. I cringe when I have to connect through ANY reasonably northern airport in the winter. JB is great BUT they don't have much control over ground traffic
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Jet blue v delta (jfk v Hartsfield) - 12/27/2017 08:55 PM

I tried to edit the above to add " in warmer weather JB through JFK would be my choice.

Editing option timed out after less than 30 seconds,,,,,,
Posted By: Loveheather

Re: Jet blue v delta (jfk v Hartsfield) - 12/27/2017 09:03 PM

Glad to hear Jet blue through jfk is easy to navigate. Going that way for.the first time from Rochester ny. Usually take delta through Atlanta. Got a very good price this summer for jet blue down Delta back so we thought we would try it. Going for six weeks so a little delay would not be the end of the world.
Posted By: minys

Re: Jet blue v delta (jfk v Hartsfield) - 12/27/2017 09:10 PM

Thanks for replies. Has anyone been latey and anyone going in JAN or FEB ?
Posted By: jeepers

Re: Jet blue v delta (jfk v Hartsfield) - 12/27/2017 09:24 PM

We are leaving Jan7th from Toronto with layover in Atlanta then on to SXM flying Delta. First time for us going through the U.S. Our non-stop from Toronto is a no go.
I will report how that goes down & back but we aren't coming back until Jan 28th landing in Toronto early 29th.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline