Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Bon Appetit Rest. - 03/12/2018 04:33 PM

Nope!
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Bon Appetit Rest. - 03/12/2018 04:36 PM

Building sustained extensive damage.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Bon Appetit Rest. - 03/12/2018 05:11 PM

Isn't there a scaled down version (different owners perhaps?) on or near the beach around Simpson Bay Resort?

Re: Bon Appetit Rest. - 03/12/2018 05:40 PM

Yes. It's right next to Captain D's across from the old Lee's location. A waiter from Bon Appetite opened it up. No connection to the original Bon Appetite owners.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Bon Appetit Rest. - 03/12/2018 05:46 PM

Ok, Thanks. Wendell said there were a few other shacks in that area but only a couple of them open. I wonder if they have a lease for some land or just threw up a shack and went from there? It is called Bon Appetite Cafe. I saw a couple of pictures on facebook as it was being promoted on one of the other sites. They implied Simpson Bay Resort wanted them so not sure why they are out near the road.

Re: Bon Appetit Rest. - 03/12/2018 05:50 PM

Supposedly there are 8 vendors along Kim Sha Beach to cater to the cruise ship passengers along with other tourists. 4 are supposed to be Food vendors. Not sure if this one is one of them. Doubt it.
Posted By: Steve Bond

Re: Bon Appetit Rest. - 03/12/2018 11:49 PM

The Cafe is run by Andrew. We know him for almost 9 years from the restaurant which as previously stated was destroyed. A real nice and hardworking guy. Very pleased he opened the cafe. His menu looks great and can be found on the Cafe Facebook page. Less than 4 weeks before I’m eating there!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline