TravelTalkOnline

Shore Pointe Cupecoy

Posted By: Joecool

Shore Pointe Cupecoy - 03/30/2018 05:40 PM

Never too early to plan. We would like to head back to St. Martin in Summer 2019 and would like to rent a villa on the beach at Cupecoy near the water's edge. I know there are a few units. Are they owned by individuals who rent them or do we have to contact a villa rental agency? If so, which one? I also know the villas have names. In our search, we only found one. Is there a website we can go to so we can find out which ones are which? This will be a first villa rental for us to celebrate a special time for us. Thanks everyone for your help.
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Shore Pointe Cupecoy - 03/30/2018 06:14 PM

Shore Point are the only villas on Cupecoy beach. There are lots of condos.
Posted By: badbenni

Re: Shore Pointe Cupecoy - 03/30/2018 08:47 PM

You can rent at Cupecoy Beach club and they have waterfront condo's that are very nice. We rented a villa years ago Fields Of Ambrosia from Carimo and loved it as well . It is near Cupecoy Beach. Beautiful villa with an infinity pool that overlooks Simpson Bay Lagoon. Fantastic views.
Posted By: SeaStar

Re: Shore Pointe Cupecoy - 03/30/2018 10:23 PM

Here is a link to a map of Shore Pointe with villas for rent. The others maybe not be for rent. There is one on St Martin Blue's website that I haven't seen in other places.
We have stayed in Luna or one similar.
https://gobeach.com/car/farniente.htm
https://stmartinblue.com/villas/vacation-rentals/st-martin/cupecoy/bahari-at-shore-pointe
Posted By: Bigdaddy

Re: Shore Pointe Cupecoy - 04/03/2018 02:53 PM

This is your best deal at Shore Pointe. Email an owner direct ... Contact fred grigsby fgrigsbylb@yahoo.com
Posted By: Woody

Re: Shore Pointe Cupecoy - 04/04/2018 08:39 PM

Joecool.... we stayed in the villa Etoile de Mer at Shore Pointe a few years ago... we found it to be an extremely satisfying choice.... we liked the villa itself, the view of Cupecoy Beach and the closeness to so many things... the one thing that we did not like were the stairs coming in and going up to 3 of the bedrooms... the entrance stairs was no problem, as we just came in and out by the caretaker's entrance... typically, we have stayed in villas in Terres Basses, but I wanted to stay in these units one time... this particular unit is right on the beach and has a walkthrough gate (locked unless requested to unlock) that is right beside it that goes directly to Cupecoy Beach... If the sand is there and Dany is cooking, this cannot be beat. Fields of Ambrosia was also mentioned... spectacular view and enjoyable stay for us years back... I think there has been some updating on this one, but it is not fully a/c.. we only stayed the one time, but it was one of our first villas and one of our favorites... if a villa fits, they are hard to beat... I know nothing about current conditions of any properties.. We have rented 9 different villas from Carimo over the years and would use them again if available. Have only talked in general with them since the storm... If health improves, we hope to someday make our 35+- trip to SXM... Don't hesitate to contact if I can answer any questions that might assist.
Posted By: kccouple

Re: Shore Pointe Cupecoy - 04/05/2018 09:31 PM

is there any problem with people at Shorepointe and nudity at Cupecoy beach?
Posted By: Bigdaddy

Re: Shore Pointe Cupecoy - 04/06/2018 01:46 PM

I have never seen any issues with nudity. Many years ago there was a house where Shore Pointe is today that was rented out by the owner. A family renting the house had just arrived on the island and their little boy who looked to be 5 or 6 ran down to the beach. He stopped looked around and started screaming " MOMMY, DADDY EVERYBODY'S NAKED! "
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline