TravelTalkOnline

Flower delivery

Posted By: dolfer

Flower delivery - 07/10/2018 08:32 PM

A few years back, 2014 I believe, I arranged for a flower delivery to The Towers for Mother's Day for my wife and what they delivered was so spectacular that my wife still talks about it (And I buy her flowers regularly). However, I cannot remember where I got them. Each flower stem came wrapped in like a plastic or glass tube, so no watering was required and at the end of a week they were still fresh as the first day so we gave them to our maid when we left.

I believe the lady's name started with an M (like Marta or Marietta, ???) I know that's not much to go on but I cannot find my receipt or and email address. I am fairly sure she was based on the dutch side but I could be wrong. Anyone?
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: Flower delivery - 07/10/2018 08:56 PM

Hi, that was me who gave you her name, as I always get deliveries at The Towers for birthday and anniversary.

Let me pull that information out.....hold please!
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: Flower delivery - 07/10/2018 08:58 PM

Mavlet Gordon

marvelouscreations@yahoo.com
Posted By: dolfer

Re: Flower delivery - 07/10/2018 09:05 PM

That's it. Brilliant BeachKitten!!! Thank you so much. We'll be at the Belair the last two weeks of September, our 1st 'two-whole-weeks' trip ever and this one for our 40th anniversary (which was actually in June, but whatever, right).

Thank you again!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline