TravelTalkOnline

New member introduction

Posted By: William Alexander

New member introduction - 09/19/2018 08:27 AM

I am too glad that i am a new member of this community.
My name is William Alexander.
From United Kingdom.
Posted By: pat

Re: New member introduction - 09/19/2018 02:21 PM

Welcome aboard, William.

Don’t know if you’ve been following us prior to registering but you need to know, we are one big family here and just as is the case with most families we all have our own thoughts and viewpoints, personalities and characters. Sometimes we agree and sometimes, not so much, but most everyone here tries to do so respectfully and mindful of the fact that others may see the same topic through different mindsets and experiences. And then there’s crazy old ‘aunt pat’ - there’s at least one in almost every family, isn’t there? She sometimes goes off on tangents but she, too, means well and will try to answer questions when able to.

Again, welcome aboard. New-comers are always welcome and if you stick around, you’ll find some fellow countrymen and people from all over.
Posted By: LBI2SXM

Re: New member introduction - 09/19/2018 06:03 PM

There isn't quite anyone like our very own "Aunt Pat" !!
Posted By: LBI2SXM

Re: New member introduction - 09/19/2018 06:07 PM

Sorry, forgot to welcome you to TTOL. My bad...…………………..
Posted By: bdeeley

Re: New member introduction - 09/19/2018 06:17 PM

Don’t forget the “crazy old” part or he will think you are talking about someone else.

Re: New member introduction - 09/19/2018 06:20 PM

William, welcome aboard. It is nice to see some “young” blood entering the forums.

Have you ever visited St Maarten/Martin?

Are you planning an upcoming vacation to the island! If so, time frame you will be visiting?

Re: New member introduction - 09/20/2018 12:54 AM

Ouch, bdeeley!! You really know how to hurt a girl! Did you have to remind me....? 😢😢
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: New member introduction - 09/20/2018 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by bdeeley
William, welcome aboard. It is nice to see some “young” blood entering the forums.

Have you ever visited St Maarten/Martin?

Are you planning an upcoming vacation to the island! If so, time frame you will be visiting?

Are you basing this upon the choice of picture? ((is it William?)) or the fact that he is a newbie? .. lol...regardless...

Welcome William!

Re: New member introduction - 09/20/2018 01:18 AM

OMG, you are really making me feel like a heel. In my defense, which is weak, I only used your own words.

How do I turn that frown upside down? Can I send you and your hubby a bottle of wine when your on the island? We will be sharing the island at the same time in a couple of months.

Re: New member introduction - 09/20/2018 03:25 AM

Not to worry! I was just messin’ with you and not taking anything seriously or offensively. Was I supposed to have? 🙂😊

Re: New member introduction - 09/20/2018 03:44 AM

Not at all. I was just teasing you as I know you would give it back with equal measure.

I have always considered you the most class act on the forum and always look forward to your postings on the forums and the quality of your writing.

We will be on the island at an overlapping timeframe with you and maybe we will run into each other. We are staying immediately past Mary's Boon.

Re: New member introduction - 09/20/2018 12:33 PM

Thank you, bdeeley, for your very kind words. You just never know who you are apt to run into as you walk along the beach and anything is possible.
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: New member introduction - 09/20/2018 06:11 PM

Serious thread drift.

Welcome, William.

Re: New member introduction - 09/20/2018 06:24 PM

There must be a strong undertow.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline