TravelTalkOnline

Secure storage for on beach chairs

Posted By: SXMScubaman

Secure storage for on beach chairs - 11/14/2018 06:49 PM

Was surfing around and found this. Looks perfect for the beach when you want to swim and not worry about your small valuables.

https://getflexsafe.io/offer-01/?lp...act_id=857&oid=522&guvertical=42
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Secure storage for on beach chairs - 11/15/2018 12:21 AM

I have these

Vacation Vault now Safego

Re: Secure storage for on beach chairs - 11/15/2018 12:35 AM

I was looking at those too. How do you like yours? We currently are using the kiss bag but am looking for something more compact. Amazon has the one like yours on prime for 39.99. Any problems with yours?
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Secure storage for on beach chairs - 11/15/2018 04:03 AM

None whatsoever. I actually have two. I also have a Kyss bag, and I use both the Vault and Kyss bag. I think both work well.

Re: Secure storage for on beach chairs - 11/15/2018 04:51 AM

Thank you and safe travels
Posted By: pburke40

Re: Secure storage for on beach chairs - 11/15/2018 12:02 PM

If it is attached to a chair or umbrella, I would imagine that someone could pick up the whole thing and take it away.
Posted By: deputydog1157

Re: Secure storage for on beach chairs - 11/15/2018 02:39 PM

If someone is that intent on stealing your items then short of an armed security guard nothing will stop them. Locks on your car and/or home only stop the honest people from becoming dishonest. If they ar willing to go trotting off with a 6 foot reclining chair, I would think they wouldn't get too far. These portable security items are just another cog in the wheel for thieves. A set of bolt cutters will cut through the steel cable but it would look kind of out of place to be on a beach carrying a set of bolt cutters. While nothing is perfect these seem to be a deterrent at the least.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Secure storage for on beach chairs - 11/15/2018 02:55 PM

Wise words, deputy! Most thieves are just plain lazy and don't want to work for a living, or work stealing things either. Lazy people will more likely target the I-phone just laying on someone's chair without anyone around.
Posted By: irish1223

Re: Secure storage for on beach chairs - 11/15/2018 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
Wise words, deputy! Most thieves are just plain lazy and don't want to work for a living, or work stealing things either. Lazy people will more likely target the I-phone just laying on someone's chair without anyone around.

Exactly. Thieves usually look for an easy target; fast 'in and out', so to speak. I doubt they'd want to be traipsing down the beach carrying a lounger.

Re: Secure storage for on beach chairs - 11/15/2018 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by irish1223
Originally Posted by Carol_Hill

Exactly. Thieves usually look for an easy target; fast 'in and out', so to speak. I doubt they'd want to be traipsing down the beach carrying a lounger.

That would be a real attention getter.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline