TravelTalkOnline

Royal Islander

Posted By: timnboston

Royal Islander - 12/05/2018 01:59 PM

Royal Islander is re-opening this weekend. I hoping some ttol'er will post their first impression. I'm heading down in January (32 days and counting!) and would appreciate any information - first impressions etc.
Posted By: smalbany

Re: Royal Islander - 12/05/2018 02:41 PM

Greetings:
I will be one of the week 49 owners on hand for the grand reopening. I will post my observations and review starting this weekend!
Posted By: johnhill

Re: Royal Islander - 12/05/2018 03:19 PM

smalbany; enjoy the grand reopening-if you have a moment would you let us know how repairs are going across the street at LaTerrasse. We are scheduled to stay there at the end of January and month of February. Thank You!
Posted By: she314

Re: Royal Islander - 12/06/2018 01:36 AM

Looking forward to your thoughts, smalbany! My Dad checks into RIC on the 29th and he's curious as to how it all turned out. I can't wait to get there myself in March. We've all missed our home away from home at Royal Islander, and more importantly, our island friends love
Posted By: EdB

Re: Royal Islander - 12/06/2018 04:49 AM

Looking forward to seeing you Sheila!!! We are all booked for March 16. Can't wait....this extra year of withdrawal has been a freakin' killer!!!!
Posted By: rterrones

Re: Royal Islander - 12/06/2018 02:54 PM

smalbany; we are also going to be at RI on the 8th. Really looking forward to it. Will be at the lobby bar for the usual "happy hour" at 5:30 pm. We can exchange observations.
Posted By: she314

Re: Royal Islander - 12/06/2018 06:57 PM

Looking forward to seeing you two as well, Ed! As usual, we'll only be there for your first two days, but it's better than nothing, right? Dying to get back down there clapping
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline