TravelTalkOnline

restaurant-openings-at-anse-marcel

Posted By: SXMScubaman

restaurant-openings-at-anse-marcel - 12/19/2018 03:42 PM

https://www.thedailyherald.sx/islands/83784-new-restaurant-openings-at-anse-marcel-beach-kakao
Posted By: Ritchard

Re: restaurant-openings-at-anse-marcel - 12/19/2018 09:33 PM

We're anchored in Anse Marcel bay and will be visiting the beach resto tomorrow. I think it will be slim pickings there for a while as none of the resort buildings are anything like habitable, so I'll go and do my part and pay for a bevvie or six.
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: restaurant-openings-at-anse-marcel - 12/20/2018 02:14 PM

Great news. I'm especially excited about the new chef at Kakao, as I hadn't enjoyed their food as much in the past couple of years. I'm just learning about Peruvian food, and find that I enjoy it immensely!
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: restaurant-openings-at-anse-marcel - 12/20/2018 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by GaKaye
Great news. I'm especially excited about the new chef at Kakao, as I hadn't enjoyed their food as much in the past couple of years. I'm just learning about Peruvian food, and find that I enjoy it immensely!

Georgia, there was a revolving door of chefs at Kakao that last few years.
Posted By: The_Lurker

Re: restaurant-openings-at-anse-marcel - 12/20/2018 10:58 PM

This is great news!
We seldom ate a lot at Orient, since dinner was always
our big meal, but Anse Marcel was different----- including their great desserts.

Loved having coffee on the beach, when we arrived.......
Just a different kind of beach day.
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: restaurant-openings-at-anse-marcel - 12/21/2018 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by BeachKitten
Originally Posted by GaKaye

Georgia, there was a revolving door of chefs at Kakao that last few years.

We had actually stopped eating there, as it was so disappointing. After Bruno took over La Playa, that became our go-to beach on Orient.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline