TravelTalkOnline

worchestersire and tobasco?

Posted By: megamania

worchestersire and tobasco? - 01/11/2019 05:45 PM

We are Canadians,,and love a Ceasar to drink,,,we know we can buy Clamato on the island, but last visit (jan 2017) I just cannot remember if it was worchestersire or tobasco that we could not find on the island. Does anyone know if both or one or the other is available. I am not even sure if I am allowed to bring unopened in my suitcase, but those are two main ingredients that I need. Lol. Thanks
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: worchestersire and tobasco? - 01/11/2019 05:47 PM

I would think both should be very easily found on island, but you can bring them in your CHECKED suitcase, yes.
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: worchestersire and tobasco? - 01/11/2019 05:48 PM

Both are in the grocery stores. There are other good pepper sauces if you can't find Tabasco.
Posted By: megamania

Re: worchestersire and tobasco? - 01/11/2019 06:02 PM

the more i think about it the more i think it was worchestire? we did buy some other type of hot pepper sauce and it was good. But if allowed in checked baggage..guess its not a problem. Flying out of toronto is fairly intimidating for me, especially flying into united states...long long waits and times. But, as usual you guys are very helpful. i will pack both!
Posted By: Langford3733

Re: worchestersire and tobasco? - 01/12/2019 12:05 PM

Receipe for the Caesar made with 2 shots of vodka, a pinch of horseradish, a little spicy with 5 dashes of tabasco, made muddy with about 10 dashes of Worcestershire, all over ice, and filled to the top of a celery salt and spice rimmed glass with Clamato juice. Finished with three turns from a pepper mill on top of the ungarnished product. Garnished with a stick of crisp celery flanked by two cocktail olives, and a lime wedge on the rim.

Originally created at the Calgary Inn now Weston Hotel in 1969

A few years back the Buckineer made it with horseradish but in recent years they changed it.
Posted By: chuckval

Re: worchestersire and tobasco? - 01/14/2019 07:12 PM

Try This!:
http://www.caesarsqueezers.com/
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline