TravelTalkOnline

Another rave for Kenny's Car Rental

Posted By: mad-finn

Another rave for Kenny's Car Rental - 03/19/2019 03:35 PM

Completed the paperwork in the airport parking lot. On your way in five minutes!

Upon learning of my disability and confusion with the post Irma layout of the airport, he came from home to my hotel to jump in the car and guide me to the proper airport curb. He then hustled up a wheelchair for me!

Not your average car rental company, by far!
Posted By: pat

Re: Another rave for Kenny's Car Rental - 03/19/2019 04:04 PM

That is typical of Lesley Bruce and why so many of us speak of his great service to clients. He is the best in my book, for sure and he always makes things work for his peeps.
Posted By: Carialle

Re: Another rave for Kenny's Car Rental - 03/19/2019 04:52 PM

What a great story. Looking forward to renting from Kenny's this April.
Posted By: Mbrott

Re: Another rave for Kenny's Car Rental - 03/19/2019 07:26 PM

Booked in May with them!
Posted By: dolfer

Re: Another rave for Kenny's Car Rental - 03/20/2019 12:50 PM

I've always rented from Leslie. It's great, like you always have a friend to meet you at the airport.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Another rave for Kenny's Car Rental - 03/20/2019 01:01 PM

He is a good guy!
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Another rave for Kenny's Car Rental - 03/21/2019 11:44 PM

Thanks J.D .
Posted By: biglar

Re: Another rave for Kenny's Car Rental - 03/22/2019 02:06 AM

A few years ago our flight arrived late. Then they had misplaced our luggage and he had to wait almost an hour before we were ready to leave. Not sure what time it was, but it had been dark for some time. Found him asleep outside on a bench. Poor guy had to wait forever for us, but never once complained. We will be arriving in April for a few weeks and have once again used Leslie. 2nd time this year to use his services. Always a smile on his face!
Posted By: bonsie

Re: Another rave for Kenny's Car Rental - 03/22/2019 12:16 PM

Thats the type of person Lesley is.....a true gentleman and business owner who cares about people in general and his customers. He and his wife Shirley are pleasure to deal with. Lesley, see you in June.
Bob & Nancy

Re: Another rave for Kenny's Car Rental - 03/22/2019 12:52 PM

Thanks Folks very much for the kind words. Our home is now empty with our Son Elijah off to Toronto to study Visual Arts , but we will survive with your help lol!
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Another rave for Kenny's Car Rental - 03/22/2019 01:10 PM

See you in November. Good luck to Elijah.

Re: Another rave for Kenny's Car Rental - 03/22/2019 01:54 PM

Thanks and will do.
Posted By: deputydog1157

Re: Another rave for Kenny's Car Rental - 03/22/2019 09:28 PM

We rented a car for a week from Lesley last September. It was super easy and he is a great person. Be seeing him again June 4th to the 11th.
Posted By: stangied

Re: Another rave for Kenny's Car Rental - 03/22/2019 09:40 PM

Kenny’s is the best. Leslie is great. See you May 30th

Re: Another rave for Kenny's Car Rental - 03/23/2019 01:59 AM

Thanks Folks and God bless your continued support especially after Irma and Marie. I still have to expand due to the fact that i had to sell some cars after the Hurricanes to pay bills ; but getting there , bit by bit.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline