TravelTalkOnline

ACE Car Rental

Posted By: gone2beaches

ACE Car Rental - 04/13/2019 07:14 PM

FYI I rented a car from ACE in Jan and while driving hit a pot hole on the way from Orient Village to Club O beach and caused a minor dent. Yes it was my fault. I paid ACE and they promised to respond to requests for documentation from my CC Company so I could get reimbursed. Despite numerous requests they will not respond or send the required doc to AMEX. Ace is cheap, but sometimes you get what you pay for. Next time Hertz or a welcome sugestion from the group.
Posted By: Tom

Re: ACE Car Rental - 04/13/2019 08:13 PM

As mentioned here often, TTOL sponsors are often the best choice in SXM car rental.
Posted By: cruzer

Re: ACE Car Rental - 04/13/2019 08:42 PM

I guess I would ask why you're leaving this to be settled between AMEX and ACE and not getting involved personally. We also had a mishap, I requested the necessary info from ACE , they promptly responded, I forwarded the claim to VISA, and they promptly paid. But, it was necessary (and required by VISA) that I manage the claim. My suspicion is that you need to become involved if you want resolution.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: ACE Car Rental - 04/13/2019 11:24 PM

Yes it was my fault. I paid ACE and they promised to respond to requests for documentation from my CC Company so I could get reimbursed. Despite numerous requests they will not respond or send the required doc to AMEX.

It appears ACE did NOT respond.
Posted By: Colour1

Re: ACE Car Rental - 04/14/2019 11:27 AM

We all have our guy. We tried a new guy last October. We found his service was on point and the rates were great. All new cars with GPS trackers. ( in case it gets stolen) Owners Enil and Cindy, staff to be very professional! Came to the airport with our car, completed the transactions and off we went. Same for the return. https://www.saxcarrental.com/ I give them an "A" plus plus! Rating.
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: ACE Car Rental - 04/14/2019 11:50 AM

We also just rented from SAX and it was a very good experience.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: ACE Car Rental - 04/14/2019 12:37 PM

What company did you use colour1
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: ACE Car Rental - 04/14/2019 12:38 PM

Sax - it's in his post
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: ACE Car Rental - 04/14/2019 12:40 PM

Thanks. I missed it when I read it. Didn't see the link.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline