TravelTalkOnline

Why We Like SXM- a Run-on sentence

Posted By: PelicanPirate

Why We Like SXM- a Run-on sentence - 08/18/2019 12:11 PM

I like 747s at the beach, yellow umbrellas on Orient, France, Netherlands, Dollars, Euros, English, French, French restaurants on Grand Case, views of cole bay from the hilltop, views of cruise ships the other way, st Barth’s in the distance from mt Vernon, st Barth’s 15 minutes away from grand Case airport on st Barth’s commuter, talk of the town LOLO, the perch, Watersports sail boats, good morning cafe, st Maarten yacht club, SMYC bloody mary’s, le Moulin Fu, Bistrot Caraibes, Mt Vernon Pizza, Mary’s Boon, Mullet Bay, Parrotville, Yvette’s, pineapple Pete’s, chocolate crioissants, almond croissants, the causeway, planes and more planes, Papagayos, Sol e Luna, le piment, Toppers, Toppers Rum, Ma Dou Dou rum, L&P Champagne, Carib Beer, did I say yellow umbrellas (yes I did). I hope I didn’t forget an absolute favorite. There are many more things we like, but these are tops.

What is your endless run-on sentence?
Posted By: Tammy

Re: Why We Like SXM- a Run-on sentence - 08/18/2019 01:35 PM

I ❤️ yellow umbrellas on Orient too, Breakfasts at the Yacht Club, Lazy lunches on Orient, Sunsets at Cupecoy Beach, Feeling I get when I'm the first at Friars Bay swimming for the day, Chocolate croissants are my favorite too, Love my days spent in minimal or no clothes and flip flops only, Feels fabulously freeing, Love day trips to Anguilla, Love Blue Bitch Bar & Holland House Restaurant/Bar after shopping, Love burgers and French fries at the Perch sans clothing sipping on my beer. (I drink diquaris or mudslides but switch to beer with the food, 🤣,Love that there are other people like me who love sxm so deeply, Glad to know I'm not crazy.
Posted By: SXMbeacher

Re: Why We Like SXM- a Run-on sentence - 08/18/2019 02:17 PM

Number one love is sunrise walks up and down orient beach, then yellow umbrellas, Perch everything, afternoon drinks on the patio, boat excursions around the island, drive around the island, esp. overlooking Great Bay, landing at PJIA, Yacht Club breakfast and grouper fingers, Orient Village restaurants, the people you meet, the tingle you feel when you arrive, and the worst thing, leaving!
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Why We Like SXM- a Run-on sentence - 08/18/2019 06:03 PM

Anse Marcel, Anse Marcel, Anse Marcel!
Posted By: bran

Re: Why We Like SXM- a Run-on sentence - 08/19/2019 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by PelicanPirate
I like 747s at the beach, yellow umbrellas on Orient, France, Netherlands, Dollars, Euros, English, French, French restaurants on Grand Case, views of cole bay from the hilltop, views of cruise ships the other way, st Barth’s in the distance from mt Vernon, st Barth’s 15 minutes away from grand Case airport on st Barth’s commuter, talk of the town LOLO, the perch, Watersports sail boats, good morning cafe, st Maarten yacht club, SMYC bloody mary’s, le Moulin Fu, Bistrot Caraibes, Mt Vernon Pizza, Mary’s Boon, Mullet Bay, Parrotville, Yvette’s, pineapple Pete’s, chocolate crioissants, almond croissants, the causeway, planes and more planes, Papagayos, Sol e Luna, le piment, Toppers, Toppers Rum, Ma Dou Dou rum, L&P Champagne, Carib Beer, did I say yellow umbrellas (yes I did). I hope I didn’t forget an absolute favorite. There are many more things we like, but these are tops.

What is your endless run-on sentence?

PP, your statement regarding ", St Barth’s 15 minutes away from grand Case airport on st Barth’s commuter,". I think before I tried to see if we could get a plane from GC Airport and didn't find any info and thought one had to go from Juliana. Have a link therefore who does this please?
Posted By: BillDauterive

Re: Why We Like SXM- a Run-on sentence - 08/19/2019 02:18 AM

These guys will get you to SBH from SFG
Posted By: Bahston

Re: Why We Like SXM- a Run-on sentence - 08/19/2019 03:09 AM

As Bill said, St Barth Commuter has service from Grand Case to SBH.

Winair has service from Juliana to SBH. As a general rule, Winair has more flights, and St Barth Commuter has lower fares. Also, airport fees are lower at Grand Case, which helps to keep the cost down.

Typically, SBC operates Cessna Grand Caravans, and Winair operates DeHavilland Twin Otters.

*St Barth Commuter also has flights from Juliana to SBH, but they only offer service for in-transit passengers, for example, those arriving at SXM on a flight from the US and immediately continuing on to SBH. There is no St Barth Commuter check-in counter at SXM, so day-trippers from St Maarten can not take advantage of St Barth Commuter flights from Juliana.
Posted By: dolfer

Re: Why We Like SXM- a Run-on sentence - 08/19/2019 01:53 PM

All of the, and...

The Belair, The Belair, The Belair.
Posted By: bran

Re: Why We Like SXM- a Run-on sentence - 08/19/2019 04:12 PM

Thx everyone, will try in December.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline